Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Dr. Ed or Dr. Z

Posted by Carmen H on 10/05/01 at 16:30 (062324)

Could you help me with the post below when you get a chance? I know new people post every day and it is sloooowwwwlllyyyy getting to the bottom where it POOF! disappears.....
Post Tibial Tendonitis maybe?
ugh...I am running out of ideas.
thanks!

Re: Dr. Ed or Dr. Z

Dr.Zuckerman on 10/06/01 at 10:43 (062371)

Can't find this post you are talking about.

Re: Dr Z. REPOSTING...thank you!

Carmen H on 10/07/01 at 14:31 (062441)

For some reason it totally disappeared! Weird.
Anyway...the questipn was about burning feet. My feet do NOT hurt in the morning...but they have been burning for weeks now. My neurologist is going to test the nerves in my feet on Oct. 31st with EMG...but Iam curious as to the symptoms of Neuromas and are they ever bilateral? Are they ever related to Post Tibial Tendon problems?
The tendons on my foot (from the big toe to the heel insertion) are VERY tight....tried stretching, Ison. method, marcaine and steriod shots,ultrasound, massage, icing, rest, night splint, no barefeet EVER, 9 different NSAIDS, ALL OF THESE METHODS HAVE FAILED TO EVEN RELIEVE the pain. I am wondering also what other things could be wrong with a person with these symptoms? Pain is worse than anything at night, better when I keep moving (walking slowly) and worse when I sit or stand still.
Nothing on this board sounds like my problem (not that I have read anyway).
Post Tibial Tendonitis maybe? help??
Thanks !!!

Re: Dr. Ed or Dr. Z

Dr.Zuckerman on 10/06/01 at 10:43 (062371)

Can't find this post you are talking about.

Re: Dr Z. REPOSTING...thank you!

Carmen H on 10/07/01 at 14:31 (062441)

For some reason it totally disappeared! Weird.
Anyway...the questipn was about burning feet. My feet do NOT hurt in the morning...but they have been burning for weeks now. My neurologist is going to test the nerves in my feet on Oct. 31st with EMG...but Iam curious as to the symptoms of Neuromas and are they ever bilateral? Are they ever related to Post Tibial Tendon problems?
The tendons on my foot (from the big toe to the heel insertion) are VERY tight....tried stretching, Ison. method, marcaine and steriod shots,ultrasound, massage, icing, rest, night splint, no barefeet EVER, 9 different NSAIDS, ALL OF THESE METHODS HAVE FAILED TO EVEN RELIEVE the pain. I am wondering also what other things could be wrong with a person with these symptoms? Pain is worse than anything at night, better when I keep moving (walking slowly) and worse when I sit or stand still.
Nothing on this board sounds like my problem (not that I have read anyway).
Post Tibial Tendonitis maybe? help??
Thanks !!!