Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

tammie---- it's saturday and i have waited long enough

Posted by linda A on 10/06/01 at 02:48 (062360)

you are not pregnant , so did your birthday wish come true ? did you become an instant millionaire ? ha ha ! get a nice shiney red sports car in your driveway ? or maybe a new pair of shoes ?

Re: tammie---- it's saturday and i have waited long enough

Tammie on 10/06/01 at 08:44 (062364)

Oh my, I think you mean Laurie!!!!! It was she who had news to share! Not I . My Bday is in aug.. long ago hehehe! Remind Laurie to share as it is good news!!! And certainly we all like to hear some good news even if it doesnt pertain to feet!

Thanks Linda for thinking about it she will have a good laugh, post a nice bit Laurie share with us hehe! Take care and hugs to u!!!! If I had become a instand millionare, I would be broke already as I would most likly ahve given it away that is kinda how I am , and would have made big plans to get us all together for a big hugging session with zapping and kind and sensitive drs, here on the board to be available to help,I would have made it hard to say they were busy lol offered big bo koo bucks after all what fun is money if can't share and do some good with it.You have envoked a dream for me and has lifted my heart today Thank you!Hugs to you and hope Laurie tells you soon!

Re: sorry tammie -------- don't know where my head was when i was reading that posting

linda A on 10/06/01 at 20:46 (062410)

i hope you do when that million dollars , so i can have my feet zapped and a big hug from you and everyone else . wouldn't that be nice . take care tammie . where do you live ? so i'll have directions on the party .

Re: laurie r ---- i have waited a long time to hear about your birthday gift

linda A on 10/06/01 at 20:56 (062411)

look at the previous postings ( goof up by me to tammie ---- not her birthday ) . ha ha ! okay was it a million dollars ? are you going to throw a big party and have everyone's foot zapped ( my face is smiling :) :) did you get a new shiney red convertible or maybe dr Z w/ his portable zapping machine in your driveway ? anxiously waiting in KY .

Re: sorry tammie -------- don't know where my head was when i was reading that posting

Tammie on 10/06/01 at 22:14 (062414)

Dont be sorry , made me think what i would do with allot of money heheheh! I think I would hire Dr. Z and Dr. Ed and Dr. B And any other one that fits what we need to get people here the help and the compassion they need, take them on the road to a central place and bring all our friends here there rent a whole Hotel , and do it all play fix boo boos and feet and hearts and shake hands and hug people and cry and laugh and well sounds to good huh? Well it is a good dream and who knows,Things happen. But untill they do we will have to be content to dream about it and keep up trudging and finding our answers slowwwwwwwwwwwwwly.Ky is where you are huh? My son is going to college there at EKU he is a junior there. Gosh I miss him.We live in Ohio,up in the northeastern part. Way out in the boondocks.Amish land hehehe, quiet country air.Take care!

Laurie R on 10/07/01 at 00:55 (062417)

Hi Linda , Sorry I did not mean to make you wait. My birthday wish was for my hubby to get a job. He did and it came true. He lost his job aweek and half ago. He was so depressed . I would not let myself get depressed over this ,even tho he is the one that supports us ,myself and two daughters... He still is not sure when he will start his new job , we are hoping this coming week. We are so poor ,but you know we are happy .

He took me for coffee for my birthday . Maybe to some that would be no big deal , but to me it ment the world. I could not tell you that last time I even went out for coffee. It was a wonderful day .

I have not been able to work in two years now due to my foot problems ...

I love life and it all will get better , I just know it will.....

Also someone from this board sent me the most beautiful flowers for my birthday . I don't know if they want me to say their name or not. But I do want to tell everyone they are the most beautiful flowers I have ever gotten . And for this truly wonderful person to think of me on my birthday was unbelieveible ... I was in shock to say the least. When the flowers came the first thing my hubby said was they are not from me . I said I know they are not from you . Unless he rob a bank to get the money . Then when I read the card.... Oh the feeling . So thank you again that very special person ,you know who you are......

So their you go Linda , what a wish come true to me .....

Also yes ask for the disability sticker . I just got mine in the mail a few weeks ago . I waited so long to ask fot it . But now I am so glad I have it . I don't go many places ,but now if I have to I can use it and not have to walk so far......

Bless you ,Laurie

Re: i think you did get that million dollar ticket

linda A on 10/07/01 at 07:40 (062419)

i grew up poor in louisville ,ky , even though my dad had as a policeman . he later had to get some part-time jobs to make ends meet . long story . he was gambler for one , he didn't file his taxes for a long , long time . so when uncle sam came a calling they wasn't to lenient . didn't care about that dad had 5 kids to feed , house paymnt , utilities and everything else had to be paid . this went on for years . when it rain we just got out the pots and pans to catch the water . did the wash in the bath tub . now no one knew this in our new subdivision . dad was too proud . one our dearest and oldest friend , who has taught me a vaulable lesson in life came to our rescue one christmas . he brought us a big ham a christmas tree . we were so happy . it was our million dollar ticket . god bless laurie . if i can do anything laurie my e-mail address ( tworide@hotmail.com ) . please learn to be not too Proud to turn away help from friends who care . God sends angels every day . i should know I have been on the bridge every time i have been depressed . thank you for sharing your story with me . all of my new friends our always in my prayers .

Re: tammie--- i forgot about your son going eku

linda A on 10/07/01 at 08:05 (062422)

been keeping note pad on geographics of everyone . did not have your location . sounds like a peaceful place to live . we have some amish people who live in indiana . when i used to work at the big jewish hospital ( transplant center ) , i would see some amish people who travel by their horse and buggy visit their relatives at the hospital . had some cousin to graduate from EKU . now i went to U of L . i am a BIG U of K fan !!!!! . football is not u of k speciality . so , we are waiting for basketball . and this year rick pitino signed on w/ Uof L so it should be interesting . some of the U of K fans did not like that . but after leaving the pro's i think he should go where he likes . i like him . have a good day .

Re: tammie---- it's saturday and i have waited long enough

Tammie on 10/06/01 at 08:44 (062364)

Oh my, I think you mean Laurie!!!!! It was she who had news to share! Not I . My Bday is in aug.. long ago hehehe! Remind Laurie to share as it is good news!!! And certainly we all like to hear some good news even if it doesnt pertain to feet!

Thanks Linda for thinking about it she will have a good laugh, post a nice bit Laurie share with us hehe! Take care and hugs to u!!!! If I had become a instand millionare, I would be broke already as I would most likly ahve given it away that is kinda how I am , and would have made big plans to get us all together for a big hugging session with zapping and kind and sensitive drs, here on the board to be available to help,I would have made it hard to say they were busy lol offered big bo koo bucks after all what fun is money if can't share and do some good with it.You have envoked a dream for me and has lifted my heart today Thank you!Hugs to you and hope Laurie tells you soon!

linda A on 10/06/01 at 20:46 (062410)

i hope you do when that million dollars , so i can have my feet zapped and a big hug from you and everyone else . wouldn't that be nice . take care tammie . where do you live ? so i'll have directions on the party .

linda A on 10/06/01 at 20:56 (062411)

look at the previous postings ( goof up by me to tammie ---- not her birthday ) . ha ha ! okay was it a million dollars ? are you going to throw a big party and have everyone's foot zapped ( my face is smiling :) :) did you get a new shiney red convertible or maybe dr Z w/ his portable zapping machine in your driveway ? anxiously waiting in KY .

Tammie on 10/06/01 at 22:14 (062414)

Dont be sorry , made me think what i would do with allot of money heheheh! I think I would hire Dr. Z and Dr. Ed and Dr. B And any other one that fits what we need to get people here the help and the compassion they need, take them on the road to a central place and bring all our friends here there rent a whole Hotel , and do it all play fix boo boos and feet and hearts and shake hands and hug people and cry and laugh and well sounds to good huh? Well it is a good dream and who knows,Things happen. But untill they do we will have to be content to dream about it and keep up trudging and finding our answers slowwwwwwwwwwwwwly.Ky is where you are huh? My son is going to college there at EKU he is a junior there. Gosh I miss him.We live in Ohio,up in the northeastern part. Way out in the boondocks.Amish land hehehe, quiet country air.Take care!

Laurie R on 10/07/01 at 00:55 (062417)

Hi Linda , Sorry I did not mean to make you wait. My birthday wish was for my hubby to get a job. He did and it came true. He lost his job aweek and half ago. He was so depressed . I would not let myself get depressed over this ,even tho he is the one that supports us ,myself and two daughters... He still is not sure when he will start his new job , we are hoping this coming week. We are so poor ,but you know we are happy .

He took me for coffee for my birthday . Maybe to some that would be no big deal , but to me it ment the world. I could not tell you that last time I even went out for coffee. It was a wonderful day .

I have not been able to work in two years now due to my foot problems ...

I love life and it all will get better , I just know it will.....

Also someone from this board sent me the most beautiful flowers for my birthday . I don't know if they want me to say their name or not. But I do want to tell everyone they are the most beautiful flowers I have ever gotten . And for this truly wonderful person to think of me on my birthday was unbelieveible ... I was in shock to say the least. When the flowers came the first thing my hubby said was they are not from me . I said I know they are not from you . Unless he rob a bank to get the money . Then when I read the card.... Oh the feeling . So thank you again that very special person ,you know who you are......

So their you go Linda , what a wish come true to me .....

Also yes ask for the disability sticker . I just got mine in the mail a few weeks ago . I waited so long to ask fot it . But now I am so glad I have it . I don't go many places ,but now if I have to I can use it and not have to walk so far......

Bless you ,Laurie

Re: i think you did get that million dollar ticket

linda A on 10/07/01 at 07:40 (062419)

i grew up poor in louisville ,ky , even though my dad had as a policeman . he later had to get some part-time jobs to make ends meet . long story . he was gambler for one , he didn't file his taxes for a long , long time . so when uncle sam came a calling they wasn't to lenient . didn't care about that dad had 5 kids to feed , house paymnt , utilities and everything else had to be paid . this went on for years . when it rain we just got out the pots and pans to catch the water . did the wash in the bath tub . now no one knew this in our new subdivision . dad was too proud . one our dearest and oldest friend , who has taught me a vaulable lesson in life came to our rescue one christmas . he brought us a big ham a christmas tree . we were so happy . it was our million dollar ticket . god bless laurie . if i can do anything laurie my e-mail address ( tworide@hotmail.com ) . please learn to be not too Proud to turn away help from friends who care . God sends angels every day . i should know I have been on the bridge every time i have been depressed . thank you for sharing your story with me . all of my new friends our always in my prayers .

Re: tammie--- i forgot about your son going eku

linda A on 10/07/01 at 08:05 (062422)

been keeping note pad on geographics of everyone . did not have your location . sounds like a peaceful place to live . we have some amish people who live in indiana . when i used to work at the big jewish hospital ( transplant center ) , i would see some amish people who travel by their horse and buggy visit their relatives at the hospital . had some cousin to graduate from EKU . now i went to U of L . i am a BIG U of K fan !!!!! . football is not u of k speciality . so , we are waiting for basketball . and this year rick pitino signed on w/ Uof L so it should be interesting . some of the U of K fans did not like that . but after leaving the pro's i think he should go where he likes . i like him . have a good day .