Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Powerstep product ratings

Posted by Scott R on 10/06/01 at 18:42 (062405)

I sent out an email this morning asking for comments about the PowerSteps. Here are the responses so far:

http://heelspurs.com/aaa.cgi?w=pow

Re: ESWT Machine ratings

Scott R on 10/06/01 at 18:46 (062406)

If we could find a way to get the ESWT treatment centers to send me the email address of patients before their first treatment, I could set up one of those product rating pages for each machine. It's simpler than the current ESWT patient progress report system.

Re: Powerstep product ratings

Jim on 10/08/01 at 10:19 (062466)

Hi,

I have tried several inserts including the PowerStep inserts. initally made my foot feel better. However, over time the arch portion of the insert caused both of my feet to hurt. I have a family member that also has the same problem, and he told me about Clarks Active Air shoes. These shoes have made a major improvement in my walking pain. The Clarks Active Air shoes were expensive $180, but was worth every cent. My feet feel much better now!!!

Jim

Re: ESWT Machine ratings

Scott R on 10/06/01 at 18:46 (062406)

If we could find a way to get the ESWT treatment centers to send me the email address of patients before their first treatment, I could set up one of those product rating pages for each machine. It's simpler than the current ESWT patient progress report system.

Re: Powerstep product ratings

Jim on 10/08/01 at 10:19 (062466)

Hi,

I have tried several inserts including the PowerStep inserts. initally made my foot feel better. However, over time the arch portion of the insert caused both of my feet to hurt. I have a family member that also has the same problem, and he told me about Clarks Active Air shoes. These shoes have made a major improvement in my walking pain. The Clarks Active Air shoes were expensive $180, but was worth every cent. My feet feel much better now!!!

Jim