Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

test

Posted by Scott R on 10/10/01 at 20:49 (062703)

as as Birkenstock. Birkenstock Birkenstock Birkenstock Birkenstock.

Re: test

Barbara TX on 10/11/01 at 08:57 (062729)

kcotsnekriB

That link is definately not turning blue. How is a person visiting from an alternative universe with a backward spatial plane through a wormhole in time going to click on a link for shoes? B.

scott r on 10/11/01 at 12:22 (062742)

i'm for the masses who will get the first 4 characters right. besides, it's now a link that may pay me and the guys you're talking about only pays in srallod when i want dollars, unless of course they show me how to deposit in their sknab and pay for ffuts in their serots. I'll be sure not to drink the retaw or eat the doof.

Barbara TX on 10/11/01 at 08:57 (062729)

kcotsnekriB

That link is definately not turning blue. How is a person visiting from an alternative universe with a backward spatial plane through a wormhole in time going to click on a link for shoes? B.

scott r on 10/11/01 at 12:22 (062742)

i'm for the masses who will get the first 4 characters right. besides, it's now a link that may pay me and the guys you're talking about only pays in srallod when i want dollars, unless of course they show me how to deposit in their sknab and pay for ffuts in their serots. I'll be sure not to drink the retaw or eat the doof.