Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Heel Spur

Posted by Jo-Ann M. on 10/12/01 at 12:12 (062852)

Hi,
I hope you can help, my Mom is 70 and has been to the foot doctor 10 days ago and had gotten a cortisone shot well she felt better for a day but now th epain is back, What I want to ask you is when will she find relieve. She has to go at the end of the month again.

Sincerely,
Jo-Ann
Hope you can help my Mom.

Re: Heel Spur

Dr. Zuckerman on 10/12/01 at 16:34 (062878)

Hi,

Call and get her back into the office. There is so much more that is needed then just a steriod injections. Must jump on this before it becomes chronic and falls into a serious problem. PF and or heel spur pain needs to be addressed aggressively and now not later when it becomes chronic and long term.

Early , aggressive treatment is the key !!!!! Educate yourself by reading the heel pain book.

Re: Heel Spur

Dr. Zuckerman on 10/12/01 at 16:34 (062878)

Hi,

Call and get her back into the office. There is so much more that is needed then just a steriod injections. Must jump on this before it becomes chronic and falls into a serious problem. PF and or heel spur pain needs to be addressed aggressively and now not later when it becomes chronic and long term.

Early , aggressive treatment is the key !!!!! Educate yourself by reading the heel pain book.