Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Maureen is doing well

Posted by Tammie on 10/13/01 at 21:01 (062945)

Hello to all, I am writing to let you know that maureen said she is doing well after her second surgery Fri.She asked that I tell all of those who are interested that she is doing pretty good and that this one seems a bit better then the first, time will tell. So continued support love and prayers I am sure will help. Hugs to u all

Re: Maureen is doing well

Janet C on 10/13/01 at 22:18 (062948)

Thanx, Tammie, for the update. It's a relief to hear that her second TT surgery went well; and if you get a chance, please let her know that we all send her our *Love* and *Very Best Wishes* for a complete and rapid recovery! I pray the good Lord helps her to heal perfectly, in His Image and Likeness. All the best ~ Janet

Laurie R on 10/14/01 at 00:28 (062953)

Dear Tammie , Thank you so much for the update on Maureen . As Janet said please let her know that we are thinking about her and wish her the best. I have had so much stomcah surgery and the surgery is the easy part it is the recovery that is the hard part. I hope this will take care of all her pain and she will be pain free ......

Much love ,Laurie R

Janet C on 10/13/01 at 22:18 (062948)

Thanx, Tammie, for the update. It's a relief to hear that her second TT surgery went well; and if you get a chance, please let her know that we all send her our *Love* and *Very Best Wishes* for a complete and rapid recovery! I pray the good Lord helps her to heal perfectly, in His Image and Likeness. All the best ~ Janet

Laurie R on 10/14/01 at 00:28 (062953)

Dear Tammie , Thank you so much for the update on Maureen . As Janet said please let her know that we are thinking about her and wish her the best. I have had so much stomcah surgery and the surgery is the easy part it is the recovery that is the hard part. I hope this will take care of all her pain and she will be pain free ......

Much love ,Laurie R