Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

What kind of tape?

Posted by JoAnn Fl on 10/14/01 at 00:20 (062952)

Which is the best tape to use when tapeing the foot? There are so many different types I don't know which ones work best. Thanks

Re: What kind of tape?

Dr. Zuckerman on 10/14/01 at 01:58 (062955)

There is a tape that everyone talks about on this board. Can't seen to remember the name . I would use the search engine and it should pop up.

josh s on 10/15/01 at 16:51 (063021)

I think Dr. Z is referring to the difficult to find Leuko tape from Germany which according to posters here does not lose it's tension like conventional athletic or coach's tape. John H left a post not long ago with an outlet for it.

Dr. Zuckerman on 10/14/01 at 01:58 (062955)

There is a tape that everyone talks about on this board. Can't seen to remember the name . I would use the search engine and it should pop up.

josh s on 10/15/01 at 16:51 (063021)

I think Dr. Z is referring to the difficult to find Leuko tape from Germany which according to posters here does not lose it's tension like conventional athletic or coach's tape. John H left a post not long ago with an outlet for it.