Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Is there a certain way to Deep Massage the Heel to Relieve Pain

Posted by Barbara M on 10/14/01 at 20:29 (062992)

Would like to know if there is a certain way that the heel needs to be massaged for PF or spurs... Thank you for your help...

Re: Is there a certain way to Deep Massage the Heel to Relieve Pain

Jill V on 10/16/01 at 21:41 (063107)

I go to my chiropractor on a bi-weekly basis. He performs a deep massage on my feet to relieve my PF and heel spur pain, which I find relieves some of the pain on a temporary basis. The morning after the massage and that evening, I am in a lot of pain from the massage and stretching of the PF. I am awaiting Ossatron ESWWT treatment later this month. I'd suggest talking to a trusted chiroprator.

Re: Is there a certain way to Deep Massage the Heel to Relieve Pain

Jill V on 10/16/01 at 21:41 (063107)

I go to my chiropractor on a bi-weekly basis. He performs a deep massage on my feet to relieve my PF and heel spur pain, which I find relieves some of the pain on a temporary basis. The morning after the massage and that evening, I am in a lot of pain from the massage and stretching of the PF. I am awaiting Ossatron ESWWT treatment later this month. I'd suggest talking to a trusted chiroprator.