Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Thanks

Posted by Maureen on 10/15/01 at 10:38 (063004)

I want to thank all of the wonderful people that I have met here from this site. I have received so much love and friendship that I could not have otherwise have gotten elsewhere and it has helped me enormously, and so much thanks!!!!!!!!!

Well, now that I have gotten the easy part out of the way I have to behave myself so that I can reap the rewards of possibly having my happy feet back again. At this point, as others can attest to with the whole crutches act, I can get so frustrated and just want to throw them down and get up and simply walk across the room, but I guess all in good time. So mobility at this point is my biggest enemy and I will just have to sit and let things go by. As far as the surgery went on Friday, I think it will be a sucess, and I have to admit that I have had no pain!! i ahve not had to even take tylenol this time, it kind of worried me at first waiting for that bomb to go off when the pain might rush in and I wouldn't be able to get it under control but it never came and I am very surprised, but thankful at that!!!

Well I will keep this brief and all my love and thoughts and prayers to all of you there who have been thinking of me too, again thanks to you,

Maureen

Re: Thanks

Steve P on 10/15/01 at 17:53 (063023)

Sounds great, Maureen! Should be downhill from here. (I guess that was a poor choice of words since walking downhill can be painful.......oh well, you know what I mean!)

Best to you............Steve

Re: Thanks

Steve P on 10/15/01 at 17:53 (063023)

Sounds great, Maureen! Should be downhill from here. (I guess that was a poor choice of words since walking downhill can be painful.......oh well, you know what I mean!)

Best to you............Steve