Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Visit with Dr. Z

Posted by Richard, C.Ped on 10/16/01 at 09:39 (063058)

Hey Dr. Z...
Just wanted to let you know that Sean and I enjoyed meeting you yesterday. I hope you are feeling better. Your office staff was very nice.....so let them know we enoyed meeting them as well. Loved the RV set up! I wish I could have seen the machine work though...maybe some other day.

We finally got back in safe and sound around 11:30 last night. Man..what a trip.

Oh...BTW...that little Italian place down from you...you were right. Awesome food!!!! Sorry you could not join us.

Talk to you soon!
Richard

Re: Visit with Dr. Z

JudyS on 10/16/01 at 15:03 (063082)

Well, if it was the same little Italian place we all went to last June then you're right, pedorthodude, it's awesome! Were you in Woodbury just to get a gander at the Winnie/ESWT setup?

Barbara TX on 10/16/01 at 22:07 (063112)

If it is the place with the singing waiter - yes, very awesome. That was a special night. I really forgot about my feet, even tho I had a hole in one of them. B.

Richard, C.Ped on 10/17/01 at 09:32 (063136)

I can't remember the name of the place, but it was a block down from the office. Nice little place...good atmosphere. Awesome hogie!!!

I was in Washington D.C. for a pedorthic symposium. Sean and I decided that since we may not be that close to his office again, we would take a little side trip to visit and finally meet face to face. Of course, he is shorter than me, so for me it was face to top of head. Ha ha!! Just kidding Z!

Woodbury seems like a nice little town.
Richard

john h on 10/18/01 at 19:57 (063253)

a special night it was for me also barb.

Dr. Zuckerman on 10/20/01 at 11:52 (063346)

It was the Italian pizza place where they make their own bread each and every day. I really appreciate the time you took to come and visit short little Dr. Me

Richard, C.Ped on 10/22/01 at 10:16 (063416)

You are not that short...you are at least taller than Sean....well...most everyone is...sorry Sean..could not resist!!! :-)
Richard

JudyS on 10/16/01 at 15:03 (063082)

Well, if it was the same little Italian place we all went to last June then you're right, pedorthodude, it's awesome! Were you in Woodbury just to get a gander at the Winnie/ESWT setup?

Barbara TX on 10/16/01 at 22:07 (063112)

If it is the place with the singing waiter - yes, very awesome. That was a special night. I really forgot about my feet, even tho I had a hole in one of them. B.

Richard, C.Ped on 10/17/01 at 09:32 (063136)

I can't remember the name of the place, but it was a block down from the office. Nice little place...good atmosphere. Awesome hogie!!!

I was in Washington D.C. for a pedorthic symposium. Sean and I decided that since we may not be that close to his office again, we would take a little side trip to visit and finally meet face to face. Of course, he is shorter than me, so for me it was face to top of head. Ha ha!! Just kidding Z!

Woodbury seems like a nice little town.
Richard

john h on 10/18/01 at 19:57 (063253)

a special night it was for me also barb.

Dr. Zuckerman on 10/20/01 at 11:52 (063346)

It was the Italian pizza place where they make their own bread each and every day. I really appreciate the time you took to come and visit short little Dr. Me

Richard, C.Ped on 10/22/01 at 10:16 (063416)

You are not that short...you are at least taller than Sean....well...most everyone is...sorry Sean..could not resist!!! :-)
Richard