Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Suzanne

Posted by Tammie on 10/16/01 at 19:51 (063103)

Hello, I have read some of your posts and always enjoy them . You are a lovely upbeat lady!!!! Keep posting as it is good to read sometimes instead of being the poster lol.

You are so right about how time flys with kids growing up, unbelievable really!!!!!I think is it possible that they are going on there own and living as adults.

Sorry about not much posting, to depressed to post much lol, I hate to sound like the broken record looking for the cure and answers. As Just seems as tho sometimes I really can feel for others, wondering if it ever goes away . And with that if it ever stays gone and you get good nights with sleep, with no pain to awaken you.

Take care and keep posting it is great reading! Hugs to you!

Re: Thanks, Tammie!

Suzanne D on 10/16/01 at 20:07 (063106)

You are such an encourager, Tammie! I always read everything you post. I am so sorry that you have been depressed. It is EASY to get that way with this chronic pain, isn't it? What I used to take so for granted I now have to look at through new eyes. A walk from here to there that I used to never think about is now either a challenge or an impossibility!

I have remembered recently that when I was a child, my grandpa talked about spurs in his heel and how his farm boots hurt. I remember asking Mama what a spur on the heel was. I never knew how bad he must have been hurting! If I had known, I would have tried to have saved him some steps...

You hang in there, Tammie! You are always offering everyone HUGS, so here is one for you!! (((((hugs to you, Tammie!)))))

Re: Thanks, Tammie!

Suzanne D on 10/16/01 at 20:07 (063106)

You are such an encourager, Tammie! I always read everything you post. I am so sorry that you have been depressed. It is EASY to get that way with this chronic pain, isn't it? What I used to take so for granted I now have to look at through new eyes. A walk from here to there that I used to never think about is now either a challenge or an impossibility!

I have remembered recently that when I was a child, my grandpa talked about spurs in his heel and how his farm boots hurt. I remember asking Mama what a spur on the heel was. I never knew how bad he must have been hurting! If I had known, I would have tried to have saved him some steps...

You hang in there, Tammie! You are always offering everyone HUGS, so here is one for you!! (((((hugs to you, Tammie!)))))