Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

I think Iknow why I still have pain

Posted by Beckyluvs2travel on 10/20/01 at 23:07 (063370)

on my arch area, there should be a bundle of sinews, muscle and tentons that attatch across the arch. For most of us to massage that or ice it helps, right? Well, my arch (that tissue, material) has a small, thin wire instead of a strong bunch of cords that make up the arch. My husband and I joke about cutting the wire one day. Does anyone know what I'm referring to?

Re: I think Iknow why I still have pain

john h on 10/22/01 at 09:17 (063415)

becky it sounds like you are talking about the long tendon (fascia) that attaches to your big toe and heel. when you lift up on your toes it becomes very prominent and could be construed as a wire like substance. It is perfectly normal if that is what you are talking about.

Re: I think Iknow why I still have pain

john h on 10/22/01 at 09:17 (063415)

becky it sounds like you are talking about the long tendon (fascia) that attaches to your big toe and heel. when you lift up on your toes it becomes very prominent and could be construed as a wire like substance. It is perfectly normal if that is what you are talking about.