Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Strange symptoms for TTS

Posted by Crazy J. on 10/23/01 at 20:33 (063504)

I have a very mild case of TTS. The pain is minimal with the orthotics and after three easy runs, feels no worse. One day my right foot aches and the left foot has no pain. The next day the pain 'moves' to the left foot and the right foot is fine. Is this common for TTS sufferers?

Re: Who diagnosed you

Carmen H on 10/26/01 at 09:51 (063615)

Who diangosed you with TTS? i am not the doc but curious....did you keep a journal of the pain for at least a couple weeks to make sure it was going back and forth or just one or two days?

Crazy J. on 10/26/01 at 16:54 (063650)

The pain had gone back and forth for five days. It is now only on the left foot again. An orthopedic surgeon diagnosed me.

Carmen H on 10/26/01 at 09:51 (063615)

Who diangosed you with TTS? i am not the doc but curious....did you keep a journal of the pain for at least a couple weeks to make sure it was going back and forth or just one or two days?

Crazy J. on 10/26/01 at 16:54 (063650)

The pain had gone back and forth for five days. It is now only on the left foot again. An orthopedic surgeon diagnosed me.