Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

update on surgery

Posted by Tammy C on 10/23/01 at 23:01 (063516)

Ok I just had my surgery TODAY!!! yea!!!! So far so good! The numbness has worn off and i really don't have any pain. So, along with my spur AND a fractured foot (that i got when i over did walking before surgery) i have a cast all the way up to my knee.
Anyway, i feel great! I do not regret having this surgery. My anesthetic was an ankle block. I go see my doc in 3 days for a follow up and will let everyone know what's up then.
BTW my hubby made it to his destination in the Middle East and is safe and doing well.
Thanks,
Tammy C

Re: update on surgery

Laurie R on 10/23/01 at 23:35 (063518)

Dear Tammy , Wow !!!! So good to hear you are doing so well . What kind of surgery did you have ? What did the doctor do ? Just wondering . I hope your recovery goes as well as you feel today . Please keep us posted .

Also it is so good to hear your hubby made it safe to the middle east ...

Laurie R

Re: update on surgery

Laurie R on 10/23/01 at 23:35 (063518)

Dear Tammy , Wow !!!! So good to hear you are doing so well . What kind of surgery did you have ? What did the doctor do ? Just wondering . I hope your recovery goes as well as you feel today . Please keep us posted .

Also it is so good to hear your hubby made it safe to the middle east ...

Laurie R