Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

post op

Posted by Maureen S on 10/24/01 at 15:27 (063550)

Hello to all!!
It has been a while since I have posted to the board, but have been in close contact to some wonderful friends that I hve met here thanks to this board. It is a god sent. I had my first TTS/PF relese surg on 7/13 onthe left foot and the recovery went well. I had my right foot also done recently on 10/12, I had posted that I have had very little pain and it feels good this is still true and very hard to believe that it could be possible. I am still in the cast and will go back to see the dr to have the stiches out this next week.
I miss work and am tired of sitting around but it is a small sacrafice to hopefully get my happy feet back again. I will keep you all in my thought and prayers as you have done for me, thank you
Maureen

Re: post op

Tammie on 10/26/01 at 07:57 (063613)

Maureen ,
You are a wonderful friend and it is so good to think that things may go very good for you!! I for one am very excited and happy for your positive feed back! Now I do hope that u take it nice and slow how your dr. has told u and be good to yourself and get your Happy feet back! I am sure your Dr. office will be so delighted to have one of there best nurses back with her 'Happy feet' ! I keep you in my thoughts and prayers always our sweet friend! Hope to chat soon. Take care and hugs to u!

PS, one way to look at it is this if we did not have sad feet we would not have made such wonderful freindships as we have, that is the positive side! My life has been enriched with beautiful caring people here and it gives me back faith that there are people who DO care!

Re: post op

Tammie on 10/26/01 at 07:57 (063613)

Maureen ,
You are a wonderful friend and it is so good to think that things may go very good for you!! I for one am very excited and happy for your positive feed back! Now I do hope that u take it nice and slow how your dr. has told u and be good to yourself and get your Happy feet back! I am sure your Dr. office will be so delighted to have one of there best nurses back with her 'Happy feet' ! I keep you in my thoughts and prayers always our sweet friend! Hope to chat soon. Take care and hugs to u!

PS, one way to look at it is this if we did not have sad feet we would not have made such wonderful freindships as we have, that is the positive side! My life has been enriched with beautiful caring people here and it gives me back faith that there are people who DO care!