Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

need an answer by tomorrow about taping

Posted by paula on 10/24/01 at 22:03 (063575)

my p t last week told me she is bringing another therapist into our session tomorrow to tape my feet. she told me to buy some stuff that you put on before you put the athletic tape on. i lost my memo with name of it, i can't reach her, i don't want to blow this chance. it took an act of congress to get this other therapist. anyone know what this stuff is? (the reason this was so hard to organize is that my p t occurs at a non profit place. )

Re: need an answer by tomorrow about taping

josh s on 10/25/01 at 14:12 (063596)

Probably either pre tape wrap which is usually yellow stretchy-spongy material that comes in rolls. Or pre tape spray which protects the skin and helps the tape adhere.

paula on 10/25/01 at 22:17 (063605)

thanks, am all taped up now. it is declicious. all that arch and ankle support. she didn't know or else didnt want to do low or high dye this time, just a general athletic wrap. still feels great. i think a more specific taping for my flat pronated pf feet will try that too and compare.

josh s on 10/25/01 at 14:12 (063596)

Probably either pre tape wrap which is usually yellow stretchy-spongy material that comes in rolls. Or pre tape spray which protects the skin and helps the tape adhere.

paula on 10/25/01 at 22:17 (063605)

thanks, am all taped up now. it is declicious. all that arch and ankle support. she didn't know or else didnt want to do low or high dye this time, just a general athletic wrap. still feels great. i think a more specific taping for my flat pronated pf feet will try that too and compare.