Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

"MINI-MERMAID FOUND IN TUNA SANDWICH!"

Posted by nancy s. on 10/25/01 at 23:45 (063607)

pardon me. even though i put this tabloid headline that i saw today inside a post to valerie just now, i thought it deserved its very own headline here on the social board.
i mean, this must be the teenie-weeniest mermaid ever to exist! think about it: a tuna can by itself is already quite small, right? then you empty the tuna into a bowl, chop up the already pretty small pieces of tuna into tinier pieces, and add mayo.
a mermaid already in the tuna before chopping had to be about the size of a grain of rice. and after chopping? maybe the size of a staple?
i wonder if she survived or had already choked on the mayo. i hope the former, because i would like to meet this mermaid. i'd like to take her home over the holidays to meet the familiy.
nancy

Re: "MINI-MERMAID FOUND IN TUNA SANDWICH!"

Tammie on 10/26/01 at 07:50 (063612)

LOL oh You made my morning thinking of this and I must say I want to run to store and read how on earth they think they could see this tiny mermaid??? Now u ticked my interest to see how this could possibly get away with such headlines. I can't believe u did not investigate , heheh I would have had to which to the papers delight would have maybe bought the paper.

Sad person that I am lol to support such bunk lol,my curiousity seems to find me in trouble on ocasion hehehe. Good thing I am not a cat as the saying goes I most likly would have been long gone! Thanks for the interesting chuckle , and I do hope I can refrain from trying to investigate this paper (lol)Hope you enjoy your day! Hugs to u

ellen w on 10/26/01 at 08:47 (063614)

my favorite-ever tabloid ever was, 'midget trains to be astronaut in dryer'.
ellen

JudyS on 10/26/01 at 10:26 (063618)

Yeah but......what kind of sox did she have on?

Nancy N on 10/26/01 at 18:27 (063654)

Are you sure it's not TexBarb's little girl's mermaid from the Chicken of the Sea can?????

Tammie on 10/26/01 at 07:50 (063612)

LOL oh You made my morning thinking of this and I must say I want to run to store and read how on earth they think they could see this tiny mermaid??? Now u ticked my interest to see how this could possibly get away with such headlines. I can't believe u did not investigate , heheh I would have had to which to the papers delight would have maybe bought the paper.

Sad person that I am lol to support such bunk lol,my curiousity seems to find me in trouble on ocasion hehehe. Good thing I am not a cat as the saying goes I most likly would have been long gone! Thanks for the interesting chuckle , and I do hope I can refrain from trying to investigate this paper (lol)Hope you enjoy your day! Hugs to u

ellen w on 10/26/01 at 08:47 (063614)

my favorite-ever tabloid ever was, 'midget trains to be astronaut in dryer'.
ellen

JudyS on 10/26/01 at 10:26 (063618)

Yeah but......what kind of sox did she have on?

Nancy N on 10/26/01 at 18:27 (063654)

Are you sure it's not TexBarb's little girl's mermaid from the Chicken of the Sea can?????