Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

What can I do for Arch pain?

Posted by JoAnn Fl on 10/28/01 at 00:01 (063705)

I am having alot of arch pain while working. I am useing PowerSteps and taking ibuprofen and it doesn't seem to be helping much. What else would you recommend to ease the pain? I'm also tapeing when needed. Thanks

Re: What can I do for Arch pain?

Dr. Zuckerman on 10/28/01 at 00:06 (063707)

Hi,

Need to know some more information. How long, any injury. where in the arch is the pain. Any history of fracture. You need a doctor to evaluate this since you have no relief with taping, PowerStep and motrin.

JoAnn Fl on 10/28/01 at 13:00 (063727)

I was told by my pod on 9/11 I had PF. I had no injury or fracture, nor have I changed any activity. The heel pain began in Jan 2001. The arch pain is in the middle of the arch when standing, walking and sometimes when sitting. Is there something else I should be doing for the pain?

Dr. Zuckerman on 10/28/01 at 00:06 (063707)

Hi,

Need to know some more information. How long, any injury. where in the arch is the pain. Any history of fracture. You need a doctor to evaluate this since you have no relief with taping, PowerStep and motrin.

JoAnn Fl on 10/28/01 at 13:00 (063727)

I was told by my pod on 9/11 I had PF. I had no injury or fracture, nor have I changed any activity. The heel pain began in Jan 2001. The arch pain is in the middle of the arch when standing, walking and sometimes when sitting. Is there something else I should be doing for the pain?