Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Carmen, thinking of you...

Posted by Suzanne D on 10/29/01 at 21:00 (063792)

Carmen, I think I am remembering correctly that you have an appointment coming up tomorrow or the next day - long-awaited test to try to get to the bottom of your situation. If I am confused, please forgive me. Anyway, I have been thinking of you and hope you get some answers and help! You are too young to have such pain, and I wish for you healing soon! :-)

Re: Thank you Suzanne.....

Carmen H on 10/30/01 at 07:41 (063802)

What a great memory YOU have!!! I had the EMG test two weeks ago...they had me on cancellation and I got in two weeks early THANKFULLY. But still no answers....I also had a Somato Sensory test last Friday (last ditch effort to test my nerves) and the results come in this week.
I am still in pain and the burning is still there but with moving into our new house this weekend and my feet taking the brunt of the blow I haven't had time to even think about pain.
I had to change my attitude about it b/c it was really getting me down bad.
You are so kind to remember me....thank you for your thoughts.

Re: Thank you Suzanne.....

Carmen H on 10/30/01 at 07:41 (063802)

What a great memory YOU have!!! I had the EMG test two weeks ago...they had me on cancellation and I got in two weeks early THANKFULLY. But still no answers....I also had a Somato Sensory test last Friday (last ditch effort to test my nerves) and the results come in this week.
I am still in pain and the burning is still there but with moving into our new house this weekend and my feet taking the brunt of the blow I haven't had time to even think about pain.
I had to change my attitude about it b/c it was really getting me down bad.
You are so kind to remember me....thank you for your thoughts.