Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

What's up with the picture links?

Posted by Valerie S on 10/30/01 at 08:36 (063809)

Hi Scott...

I know you sell foot stuff here.

I clicked on a message on the social board that said something about pictures and got the product page. I thought it was changed or expired. But I got the same result from clicking on the 'frequent posters' photo link on the social board.

Maybe you already know this... are you trying to boost sales? ;)

Val.

Re: What's up with the picture links?

Scott R on 10/30/01 at 17:28 (063840)

Yes, the 'file not found' file on heelspurs.com doubles as an advertisement (I'm a clever little devil). The picture file was not found because I was out of town when the message board filled up and deleting stuff was the only way I was able to free up room for posts whilst away from my home computer. After I get the programm fixed, the picture files will be back up.

Re: What's up with the picture links?

Scott R on 10/30/01 at 17:28 (063840)

Yes, the 'file not found' file on heelspurs.com doubles as an advertisement (I'm a clever little devil). The picture file was not found because I was out of town when the message board filled up and deleting stuff was the only way I was able to free up room for posts whilst away from my home computer. After I get the programm fixed, the picture files will be back up.