Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

brenda, val, beverly, and everyone else who's answered my posts in the last few days

Posted by nancy s. on 10/30/01 at 11:52 (063825)

thank you! much helpful info. from you all -- regarding moving, tatamis, etc. My sister has been here helping us pack, just left, and we're deep into it now (and i'm taking foot breaks!) and will be for the next week. in fact, you could say i'm drowning.... i'm still reading, but usually late at night, and have no time to post much until we're moved.
did i see that carmen is moving also? i hate this!!! i don't remember hating it ever before. but i never moved a houseful & barnful before, either, and tried to do it with frozen shoulders and pretty-good-but-still-easily-tired feet.
just wanted to say hi and thank you, and i'll be back when i'm out of the woods and down by the water. have a good week everyone!
nancy

Re: Hi Nancy

Carmen H on 10/30/01 at 12:00 (063827)

Yep Carmen moved also.....what a mess huh? I'll tell you it's been a hard weekend and Monday. i had to take Monday off too b/c the movers dropped my desk and shattered it into a few pieces. Not to mention painting our new house while trying to clean out the other.
Hang in there.....it was so nice of your sister to help.

Re: Hi Nancy

Carmen H on 10/30/01 at 12:00 (063827)

Yep Carmen moved also.....what a mess huh? I'll tell you it's been a hard weekend and Monday. i had to take Monday off too b/c the movers dropped my desk and shattered it into a few pieces. Not to mention painting our new house while trying to clean out the other.
Hang in there.....it was so nice of your sister to help.