Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Thank You

Posted by Lynn WW on 11/01/01 at 06:56 (063921)

I've been visiting your web site for a number of months & wanted to thank you you for an informative & supportive site. I was, prior to my finding your web site scheduled for a plantar fascia reduction ... a last resort after two + years of treatment. I had never heard of ESWT but thanks to your web site, I located a podiatrist, had a consultation, cancelled my surgery, and underwent ESWT yesterday. I credit your web site with giving me the information necessary to communicate intelligently with my doctors and ask the appropriate, probing questions. Thanks to your web site, I was able to communicate with a woman who had ESWT performed at the same clinic, by the same doctor, who was wonderfully supportive. As I was sedated yesterday for the procedure, I'm told I asked the technician whether or not he had changed the spark plugs on the Ossa-Tron. I'm optimistic for a full & complete recovery. Thank you from the bottom of my feet!

Re: Thank You

Scott R on 11/01/01 at 17:31 (063965)

Thanks Lynn WW

Re: Thank You

Scott R on 11/01/01 at 17:31 (063965)

Thanks Lynn WW