Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Laurie

Posted by Tammie on 11/01/01 at 20:28 (063981)

My dear friend Laurie,
I have been thinking of u today among so many of our good friends here, wondering how you are doing and hoping that u are having some releif of your pain.

I know your pain has been a burden to you and that you miss out on so much with family and my wish for u is to find some pain free days to enjoy some of your dreams that u have shared with us.I know that times can be very tough and the pain can be unrelenting but also know that u are so very brave to continue your search of relief! I just wanted u to know that I may not mail u everyday, but u are in my thoughts and prayers every day!

How are u doing with this new pain management? I do hope that it helps u I truly do!I think it is your turn for some happiness and pain relief so heres to hearing some good news from u !!!!! Hugssss to u friend

Re: Laurie

Laurie R on 11/01/01 at 21:50 (063982)

Dearest Tammie , Thank you so much for thinking of me . You are to kind.

I wish I had some good news to tell you , but I don't Tonight my foot is killing me . The pain is getting worse . The first Spianl injection I had last Thursday only lasted a few hours. I jus thave to many things wrong with my foot for one treatment to help.

Whenever I do have surgery it is going to be a PF release and a TTS release and the fibroma removed that is wrapped around my fascia and my FHL tendon.

My ankle has started hurting again like it did way back. I have pain everwhere in my foot ,the bottom the top the sides and deep inside of it.

I do have a lot of faith in my doctors . They are working together to help me . You know it takes time . They want to get the RSD under control before any type of foot surgery . Which I am greatful for , because if I would of had surgery before the spinal injection ,it can cause the RSD to go crazy .

I have only had one spinal injection so far. I go back to see the PM doctor next week , then my Pod two days after the PM doctor . I will know more then .

How are you doing ?? How is the pain in your surgical foot ?? Also how is your foot while you are working ? I hope you take it easy on your days off. I think about you everyday . I only wish you the best Tammie . I don't want you to ever end up like me ......

Thank you again for thinking of me , it means so much .....

You are the best .

Much love , Laurie R

wendyn on 11/01/01 at 22:42 (063984)

Laurie, I am sorry to hear your pain is bad.

I haven't been able to follow the board as closely as I used to, I remember that you had the Pain doctor who took the phone call about his taxes while he was with you. What happened after that - did you get a new doctor or did you straighten this one out?

Are you happy with the doctor you have now?

Laurie R on 11/01/01 at 23:00 (063988)

Hi Wendy , Frist off I am so sorry to hear you have been working so much . I hope your feet are ok.

Yes this is the same PM doctor I saw that was on his cell phone during my first visit. Then I went back to see him and he was like a whole new doctor. Very nice and explained to me how important it is to have the spinal injections done for the RSD.

Then the day of the injections , I had to go to the surgery center to have them done. I was scared and nervous . he was so wonderful . I told him when I got in the OR room that I was scared , he said I know you are and he held my hand. Before I knew it , it was all done .

So far I like him. He showed me compassion when I needed it most . So to me that is the best ...

I am so glad I gave him another chance . He is only going to treat me for the injections . My Pod is still my main doctor .

How are your feet doing ?? I hope you get some days off from work. Let us know how you are doing ..

My best to you as always , Laurie R

Laurie R on 11/01/01 at 21:50 (063982)

Dearest Tammie , Thank you so much for thinking of me . You are to kind.

I wish I had some good news to tell you , but I don't Tonight my foot is killing me . The pain is getting worse . The first Spianl injection I had last Thursday only lasted a few hours. I jus thave to many things wrong with my foot for one treatment to help.

Whenever I do have surgery it is going to be a PF release and a TTS release and the fibroma removed that is wrapped around my fascia and my FHL tendon.

My ankle has started hurting again like it did way back. I have pain everwhere in my foot ,the bottom the top the sides and deep inside of it.

I do have a lot of faith in my doctors . They are working together to help me . You know it takes time . They want to get the RSD under control before any type of foot surgery . Which I am greatful for , because if I would of had surgery before the spinal injection ,it can cause the RSD to go crazy .

I have only had one spinal injection so far. I go back to see the PM doctor next week , then my Pod two days after the PM doctor . I will know more then .

How are you doing ?? How is the pain in your surgical foot ?? Also how is your foot while you are working ? I hope you take it easy on your days off. I think about you everyday . I only wish you the best Tammie . I don't want you to ever end up like me ......

Thank you again for thinking of me , it means so much .....

You are the best .

Much love , Laurie R

wendyn on 11/01/01 at 22:42 (063984)

Laurie, I am sorry to hear your pain is bad.

I haven't been able to follow the board as closely as I used to, I remember that you had the Pain doctor who took the phone call about his taxes while he was with you. What happened after that - did you get a new doctor or did you straighten this one out?

Are you happy with the doctor you have now?

Laurie R on 11/01/01 at 23:00 (063988)

Hi Wendy , Frist off I am so sorry to hear you have been working so much . I hope your feet are ok.

Yes this is the same PM doctor I saw that was on his cell phone during my first visit. Then I went back to see him and he was like a whole new doctor. Very nice and explained to me how important it is to have the spinal injections done for the RSD.

Then the day of the injections , I had to go to the surgery center to have them done. I was scared and nervous . he was so wonderful . I told him when I got in the OR room that I was scared , he said I know you are and he held my hand. Before I knew it , it was all done .

So far I like him. He showed me compassion when I needed it most . So to me that is the best ...

I am so glad I gave him another chance . He is only going to treat me for the injections . My Pod is still my main doctor .

How are your feet doing ?? I hope you get some days off from work. Let us know how you are doing ..

My best to you as always , Laurie R