Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

laurie r---- i have been wondering where you had been

Posted by linda A on 11/02/01 at 02:48 (063992)

i thought you got lost on the beach . ha ha !!!! have you sent me something on my e-mail . i hope i didn't accidentally erase it . remember i often look at my mail earl , early in the morning ( 3: 25 am ) . i did get some sleep this week . still been manic . first day back was crazy in the o.r. the code button went off for rm # 10 i ran w/ crash cart . cut my finger on rt hand and hit the lt shoulder against this keyboard ( siliently i did some cussing ) . turns out to be a false alarm . they have been having trouble w/ that code button going off all of last week . so, nurse told me not to get the crash cart when it sounds off for rm # 10 just check on them first . yesterday was sad one of my best friends was leaving to go to another hospital in louisville . she too is another funny girl . love to hang around her , because she morale booster . just like you . hope you get to feelin better . need to take this stink off me , so i can go to work . bye girlfriend ! linda

Re: laurie r---- i have been wondering where you had been

Laurie R on 11/02/01 at 16:41 (064022)

Hi Linda , I emailed you this morning . Let me know if you got it . I had PT today and it made my foot hurt even more . Oh sometimes I think when will this end , or maybe just get a little bit better..... Your first night back did seem crazy .... Take care of the feet .....

Laurie R

Re: laurie r---- i have been wondering where you had been

Laurie R on 11/02/01 at 16:41 (064022)

Hi Linda , I emailed you this morning . Let me know if you got it . I had PT today and it made my foot hurt even more . Oh sometimes I think when will this end , or maybe just get a little bit better..... Your first night back did seem crazy .... Take care of the feet .....

Laurie R