Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

happy 15 th wedding anniversary laurie r !

Posted by linda a on 11/08/01 at 02:22 (064375)

hello laurie and rico ! hope you have a wonderful day .

Re: happy 15 th wedding anniversary laurie r !

Laurie R on 11/08/01 at 11:23 (064401)

Thank you Linda .Yes today is 15 years . I never would of thought ... Rico either. I would not change anything , we have had our ups and downs , but Rico has always been there for me when I needed him to be. He is such a wonderful hubby. Set in his ways and he can make me so crazy at times ,but he is the best .... I know I am not the most easiest person to live with either .LOL

He is really been here for me through all these foot problems , he is even understanding them now. He goes to most of my appointments and ask's more questions then I do .

Thanks again Linda....

I hope you have a wonderful day .Thanks for thinking of us on our special day ....

Much love , Laurie R

Suzanne D on 11/08/01 at 12:00 (064408)

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, Laurie! My you have good memories to remember and good times to share today, as well!

Re: happy 15 th wedding anniversary laurie and rico

Tammie on 11/08/01 at 12:57 (064411)

Laurie I hope that u and Rico have many many more years to make those dreams come true!The memories that we make are what keep us strong and help us thru thease tough times as we relive them in our thoughts and dreams! I wish that you both remember those special thougths and feelings along with the loving words that u pledged 15 yrs ago. And may all of those feelings that u had at that specail time come back to u both as a reminder ot the closeness and specialness of your love for each other! Congrats to u both and may you both have many more of thease years together! Hugs to u!

Beverly on 11/08/01 at 18:53 (064453)

Happy anniversary, Laurie and Rico! I hope you have a wonderful anniversary.
Beverly

Laurie R on 11/08/01 at 11:23 (064401)

Thank you Linda .Yes today is 15 years . I never would of thought ... Rico either. I would not change anything , we have had our ups and downs , but Rico has always been there for me when I needed him to be. He is such a wonderful hubby. Set in his ways and he can make me so crazy at times ,but he is the best .... I know I am not the most easiest person to live with either .LOL

He is really been here for me through all these foot problems , he is even understanding them now. He goes to most of my appointments and ask's more questions then I do .

Thanks again Linda....

I hope you have a wonderful day .Thanks for thinking of us on our special day ....

Much love , Laurie R

Suzanne D on 11/08/01 at 12:00 (064408)

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, Laurie! My you have good memories to remember and good times to share today, as well!

Tammie on 11/08/01 at 12:57 (064411)

Laurie I hope that u and Rico have many many more years to make those dreams come true!The memories that we make are what keep us strong and help us thru thease tough times as we relive them in our thoughts and dreams! I wish that you both remember those special thougths and feelings along with the loving words that u pledged 15 yrs ago. And may all of those feelings that u had at that specail time come back to u both as a reminder ot the closeness and specialness of your love for each other! Congrats to u both and may you both have many more of thease years together! Hugs to u!

Beverly on 11/08/01 at 18:53 (064453)

Happy anniversary, Laurie and Rico! I hope you have a wonderful anniversary.
Beverly