Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

carmen h------ must have been one of those crazy nights or mornings

Posted by linda a on 11/10/01 at 07:30 (064588)

somenights i just don't sleep . i just stay up w/ the mania reading these post . remember all the mix ups w/ the dreams w/ laurie and the beach scenery . ha ha ha !!!!!! i sneaked into the anesthesia office . it is 8:2o am sat morning . only 1 heart case going on right now . i am supposed to be getting ready for a mock anesthesia drill from risk mgmt for monday . my co-worker will be off . the reason for the mock drill is because one our sister hospitals got cited a couple of months ago . nothing really big , just not throwing away narcotic drugs away on the anesthesia cart . we have candy store on the carts . ha ha i also periodically check for outdates every month ( look at all drugs up to 6 months in advance then turn them into pharmacy , so no drugs are on the cart w/ expiration of 5-02 ). better go do my job . take care carmen ! l.age

Re: Linda and Nancy S----- must have been one of those crazy nights or mornings

Laurie R on 11/10/01 at 09:54 (064596)

Ok ladies , all of you can dream of me as long as I am walking on the beach with no pain.. Plus we must be having fun ..

I had a dream last night about Nancy S. Oh Nancy it was wonderful . I think I had you on my mind when I went to sleep. I posted back to you on your moving post. Both you and I had 'NO' pain . We we laughing and we moved in together . It was a very good dream . The thing is you did not look like you do . In my dream you had short hair and you were wearing glasses and a yellow dress with high heels .. Maybe I had the hippy thread on my mind as well. Hey as long as no one had pain , who cares what we looked like right ????

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend ....Laurie R

Re: Linda and Nancy S----- must have been one of those crazy nights or mornings

Laurie R on 11/10/01 at 09:54 (064596)

Ok ladies , all of you can dream of me as long as I am walking on the beach with no pain.. Plus we must be having fun ..

I had a dream last night about Nancy S. Oh Nancy it was wonderful . I think I had you on my mind when I went to sleep. I posted back to you on your moving post. Both you and I had 'NO' pain . We we laughing and we moved in together . It was a very good dream . The thing is you did not look like you do . In my dream you had short hair and you were wearing glasses and a yellow dress with high heels .. Maybe I had the hippy thread on my mind as well. Hey as long as no one had pain , who cares what we looked like right ????

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend ....Laurie R