Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Dear John

Posted by Barbara TX on 11/10/01 at 11:05 (064612)

I finally got a picture up on the board, per you request. I am sitting OF COURSE in the living room, using my laptop. My son took the picture, and begged me at a time when I was wearing no make-up (unlike a proper Texas woman). Pretty good for a six-year old. Anyway, it only took me about a year to get a picture of myself. B.

Re: Dear John

john h on 11/10/01 at 18:44 (064637)

Barb: you look like you just returned from a 'Rave'! Real casual with the sort of here I am take me look. It sure did take a long time for you to get that picture up and posted. What is a 'proper' Texas woman? Some of the girls I dated in Laredo I thought were proper Texas women and that were all painted up. Now do not take me to serious Barb about your picture because i know the real Barb.

Barbara TX on 11/10/01 at 23:32 (064650)

I have a friend from Natchadochez (sp?) TX, and she said that every last woman in her town would leave the house with make-up on, full make-up, even to go to the gym and sweat it off. If she as much as came out of her room 'unmade,' her parents would comment 'don't you like us today?'

I am a former Minnesotan, but I am learning to spread it on thick ;) B.

If anyone can spell Knock -a -doe -chez, let me know.

john h on 11/10/01 at 18:44 (064637)

Barb: you look like you just returned from a 'Rave'! Real casual with the sort of here I am take me look. It sure did take a long time for you to get that picture up and posted. What is a 'proper' Texas woman? Some of the girls I dated in Laredo I thought were proper Texas women and that were all painted up. Now do not take me to serious Barb about your picture because i know the real Barb.

Barbara TX on 11/10/01 at 23:32 (064650)

I have a friend from Natchadochez (sp?) TX, and she said that every last woman in her town would leave the house with make-up on, full make-up, even to go to the gym and sweat it off. If she as much as came out of her room 'unmade,' her parents would comment 'don't you like us today?'

I am a former Minnesotan, but I am learning to spread it on thick ;) B.

If anyone can spell Knock -a -doe -chez, let me know.