Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

almost healed

Posted by Ray - Az. on 11/10/01 at 14:25 (064615)

nearly 5 months now and the pain is almost gone-Thank God. Only a little bit at nite,if it has been a bussy day. this site and
message board has been good surport
So what worked for me. Frist, I quit my job so as to stay off my feet. Morning an nite used a baseball rolled under the foot
to relax it, during the day I would walk as slow as possible, nite massage followed with ice, wore good hiking boots all the
time, vitamin C, copper, zinc, manganese, Prayer and faith - docters on this site noted that 85% of the folks with PF heal
from this living hell. Weight loss of 50 pounds - and many days of fasting,3 to 7 days at a time.
Word about fasting, no where on this site has the word fasting been posted. Fasting is a great healer - yes it is hard to do, no
it is not much fun, but I really belive that it works-fall or springis the best times of the year. There are many sites to give info.

Fasting intensifies healing as deep tissue are repaired rapidly. To heal illness or injury the body must pull all of its resoures
toward cleansing and repairing, by removing appetite and reducing or stopping digesting. Wounded animals will fast, emerging to eat only after their wounds or broken bones have healed. Good luck all

g

Re: almost healed

BrianG on 11/10/01 at 16:53 (064623)

Congratulation Joe, for doing it the 'natural' way. Just wondering about the fasting. Did something happen to 'inspire' you, or did you just grit it out and go for it. I did some fasting while in Hawaii, and I never liked it too much. I always felt weak and light headed. Do you have any words of wisdom about fasting? Something to make it a little more tolerable. You done good.

Aloha
BCG

Steve P on 11/10/01 at 19:48 (064645)

Ray -- Congratulations on your recovery. However, I know of no medical basis for fasting as a treatment for PF. As you know, a number of doctors have been involved with this website & have participated in discussions here for the past few years. I know of none who endorse fasting.

No one should undertake fasting without a doctor's specific recommendation.

Steve

BrianG on 11/10/01 at 16:53 (064623)

Congratulation Joe, for doing it the 'natural' way. Just wondering about the fasting. Did something happen to 'inspire' you, or did you just grit it out and go for it. I did some fasting while in Hawaii, and I never liked it too much. I always felt weak and light headed. Do you have any words of wisdom about fasting? Something to make it a little more tolerable. You done good.

Aloha
BCG

Steve P on 11/10/01 at 19:48 (064645)

Ray -- Congratulations on your recovery. However, I know of no medical basis for fasting as a treatment for PF. As you know, a number of doctors have been involved with this website & have participated in discussions here for the past few years. I know of none who endorse fasting.

No one should undertake fasting without a doctor's specific recommendation.

Steve