Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

New Birkenstocks just arrived

Posted by Andrea R. on 11/13/01 at 10:42 (064750)

I just received my first pair of Birkenstock Bostons with the 'soft footbed.'. I changed from my regular Arizonas to these and the pain level when walking went from a 4 to a 1. I hope they continue to feel this good.

I couldn't find a store in my area that had the soft footbed so I just made sure what size to get and ordered them from the German web site. It took 6 weeks to get them without paying for postage. I decided to get a pair of the two-piece inserts too. I'll have to see how they work out.

I let you know how they feel in a few weeks.

Re: New Birkenstocks just arrived

elliott on 11/14/01 at 15:42 (064795)

Not sure what colors are acceptable to you or what size you need, but if you go to my 'supportive but sexy shoes' post just below and click on the first link there and type in 62669 into the item # box and hit go, out will pop Birkenstock Bostons in green or burgundy color for just $65 + postage (list is $115). Arrives in a few weeks, or, for around $1.50 extra, four days (they take phone orders too). Based on the description and the picture (which blows up if you click on it), you can probably tell if it's the soft footbed version.

Re: New Birkenstocks just arrived

elliott on 11/14/01 at 15:42 (064795)

Not sure what colors are acceptable to you or what size you need, but if you go to my 'supportive but sexy shoes' post just below and click on the first link there and type in 62669 into the item # box and hit go, out will pop Birkenstock Bostons in green or burgundy color for just $65 + postage (list is $115). Arrives in a few weeks, or, for around $1.50 extra, four days (they take phone orders too). Based on the description and the picture (which blows up if you click on it), you can probably tell if it's the soft footbed version.