Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

To Laurie

Posted by Necee on 11/14/01 at 12:21 (064778)

Just wanted to say that I'll be thinking about you tomorrow as you get your next series of spinal injections. Laurie you have endured a great deal over the past couple of years, I just pray that this is the beginning of the end of your pain.
I'll be there with you tomorrow in thoughts a many prayers. Best of luck dear friend and please let us know how your doing.
Love,
Necee

Re: To Laurie

Tammie on 11/14/01 at 17:38 (064798)

Laurie,
I to will be thinking good thoughts for u tomorrow! I do hope all goes well and that it helps u out !You are a very brave woman , I just cannot understand how any one deals with this for years and years I do not know if I could endure this for that long! I just do not understand it!

Today I learned two other girls at work are having simialr foot troubles, the morning pain the after sitting and resting pain sounds so very familiar! I urged them to check out this site for some information and also so guidence! Also to get to there foot dr as soon as they can as they said oh we will wait and see , I said honey get there early dont be foolish like I was maybe if I had been smarter and instead of working for so long walking on my toes I wouldnt have had so much trouble when I did get in to the dr.s. I am amazed at all the people that seem to have foot pain ! Well in any case I wanted you to know u are in my thoughts and prayers!

Tomorrow I will go see my sister, she lives a hour a way and my daughter is shadowing her hubby the head Dr. for career day. I hope to enjoy a nice day with her and maybe get a chance to bend her hubbys ear about some advice on meds. Hugs to u

Anthony P on 11/14/01 at 20:34 (064803)

Laurie, Good luck to you ,I will be thinking of you in prayer

best wishes to a nice, thoughtful person
Anthony

Laurie R on 11/14/01 at 23:23 (064809)

Dear necee Tammie and Anthony , Thank you so much for all your kind and thoughtful words . They mean the world to me . Ok you guys made me cry as I was reading your posts . Even though I had this done three weeks ago , I am still a little nervous ... Maybe cause I know how I am going to feel when it is done . You must know by now that I am a big baby when it comes to these things....

Thank you again , Laurie R

wendyn on 11/15/01 at 07:48 (064812)

You are not a big baby Lauire! You are one of the tougest people I know, please keep us posted at the end of today....

Will be thinking of you

john h on 11/15/01 at 09:36 (064818)

you are as about as tough as they come Laurie! life lays a lot of tough stuff on us but generally somehow, someway, we come out of the dark tunnel and survive. you have got a lot of support,friends and prayers working for you.

Beverly on 11/15/01 at 17:59 (064840)

Laurie,

I hope those shots help. You are very brave to have a shot in the spine. It sounds like something that would hurt alot.
Take care,
Beverly

Tammie on 11/14/01 at 17:38 (064798)

Laurie,
I to will be thinking good thoughts for u tomorrow! I do hope all goes well and that it helps u out !You are a very brave woman , I just cannot understand how any one deals with this for years and years I do not know if I could endure this for that long! I just do not understand it!

Today I learned two other girls at work are having simialr foot troubles, the morning pain the after sitting and resting pain sounds so very familiar! I urged them to check out this site for some information and also so guidence! Also to get to there foot dr as soon as they can as they said oh we will wait and see , I said honey get there early dont be foolish like I was maybe if I had been smarter and instead of working for so long walking on my toes I wouldnt have had so much trouble when I did get in to the dr.s. I am amazed at all the people that seem to have foot pain ! Well in any case I wanted you to know u are in my thoughts and prayers!

Tomorrow I will go see my sister, she lives a hour a way and my daughter is shadowing her hubby the head Dr. for career day. I hope to enjoy a nice day with her and maybe get a chance to bend her hubbys ear about some advice on meds. Hugs to u

Anthony P on 11/14/01 at 20:34 (064803)

Laurie, Good luck to you ,I will be thinking of you in prayer

best wishes to a nice, thoughtful person
Anthony

Laurie R on 11/14/01 at 23:23 (064809)

Dear necee Tammie and Anthony , Thank you so much for all your kind and thoughtful words . They mean the world to me . Ok you guys made me cry as I was reading your posts . Even though I had this done three weeks ago , I am still a little nervous ... Maybe cause I know how I am going to feel when it is done . You must know by now that I am a big baby when it comes to these things....

Thank you again , Laurie R

wendyn on 11/15/01 at 07:48 (064812)

You are not a big baby Lauire! You are one of the tougest people I know, please keep us posted at the end of today....

Will be thinking of you

john h on 11/15/01 at 09:36 (064818)

you are as about as tough as they come Laurie! life lays a lot of tough stuff on us but generally somehow, someway, we come out of the dark tunnel and survive. you have got a lot of support,friends and prayers working for you.

Beverly on 11/15/01 at 17:59 (064840)

Laurie,

I hope those shots help. You are very brave to have a shot in the spine. It sounds like something that would hurt alot.
Take care,
Beverly