Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

thinking of you, Laurie

Posted by Suzanne D on 11/15/01 at 19:04 (064844)

i have thought of you often today, Laurie! it is my hope and prayer that these shots will help you! Computer problems have kept me from posting, but you are on my mind and in my heart.

(This is really strange, but after about 15 minutes of trying to figure out why i couldn't continue to type, i have found that as long as i avoid using the capital i, it works! Once i hit that, then nothing i type shows up after the capital i! it took me awhile to figure this out! it also shows me just how much i am using the word i!)

Take care, and hang in there! :-)

Re: thinking of you, Laurie

Laurie R on 11/17/01 at 00:32 (064900)

Dear Suzanne , Thank you so much for all your kind words and for thinking of me . Everyone has been so wonderful to me . I can not even tell you how much I appreciate it .... I am down tonight as the pain is way up , tomarrow is another day and I hope for us all it is a better one ....

Thank you again , Laurie R

Re: thinking of you, Laurie

Laurie R on 11/17/01 at 00:32 (064900)

Dear Suzanne , Thank you so much for all your kind words and for thinking of me . Everyone has been so wonderful to me . I can not even tell you how much I appreciate it .... I am down tonight as the pain is way up , tomarrow is another day and I hope for us all it is a better one ....

Thank you again , Laurie R