Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

question about new format

Posted by Suzanne D on 11/15/01 at 20:52 (064854)

Scott, personally i have to say i preferred the old design, but with that said, here is my question: Twice tonight when i posted a message, it automatically returned to the old format after the posting! Then when i clicked on a new message board, it was back to the new design. is there a way to choose the format by clicking on something?

(You can tell my computer ignorance! Also, would you have any idea why if i type a capital i, nothing i type afterwards appears? All other capital letters work o.k.)

Thanks again for all your hard work keeping this site up and running! :-)You help so many...

Re: figured it out! :-)

Suzanne D on 11/25/01 at 08:06 (065174)

Scott, I am embarassed to say that I finally figured out what I was doing wrong. Before the problems with the board, I always just clicked on the title of the board. With that being impossible now, I finally figured out to click on 'index' instead of messages in reverse order or messages since last visit. Now it comes up as I was used to before.

As far as the capital I question, who knows? That was our very old computer while this one I am using now was away. I will just leave it alone.

I guess I have been in first grade way too long! Sorry for asking dumb questions...

Re: figured it out! :-)

Suzanne D on 11/25/01 at 08:06 (065174)

Scott, I am embarassed to say that I finally figured out what I was doing wrong. Before the problems with the board, I always just clicked on the title of the board. With that being impossible now, I finally figured out to click on 'index' instead of messages in reverse order or messages since last visit. Now it comes up as I was used to before.

As far as the capital I question, who knows? That was our very old computer while this one I am using now was away. I will just leave it alone.

I guess I have been in first grade way too long! Sorry for asking dumb questions...