Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Can you reccomend an orthopedic Dr. in my area?

Posted by Kimberly R. on 11/20/01 at 06:15 (064986)

I have had PF and heelspurs since last March. My podiatrist and I have have tried most all of the conservative treatments for this with no success. He tells me he has nothing else to offer me except surgery at this point. He suggested I might want to see an orthopedic Dr. specializing in foot and ankle.I'm not sure which direction to go right now. If that is a good path to choose at this point,can you reccommend someone in my area? Johnson City, TN.
Thanks!

Re: Can you reccomend an orthopedic Dr. in my area?

Dr. Zuckerman on 11/22/01 at 11:36 (065086)

You should consider ESWT. The non-surgical non-invasive treatment that has replaced surgery. If you want additional information feel free to e-mail Dr. Z at (email removed). There is also a section on this web site for ESWT

Bill E on 11/28/01 at 22:12 (065581)

There are several Doctors (both Podiatrists and Orthopeadists)in the Johnson City, TN and Asheville, NC area that are trained and have access to an OssaTron machine. Start by looking on the healthtronics.com web site under OssaTron and physicians. Hope this helps.

Dr. Zuckerman on 11/22/01 at 11:36 (065086)

You should consider ESWT. The non-surgical non-invasive treatment that has replaced surgery. If you want additional information feel free to e-mail Dr. Z at (email removed). There is also a section on this web site for ESWT

Bill E on 11/28/01 at 22:12 (065581)

There are several Doctors (both Podiatrists and Orthopeadists)in the Johnson City, TN and Asheville, NC area that are trained and have access to an OssaTron machine. Start by looking on the healthtronics.com web site under OssaTron and physicians. Hope this helps.