Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

post surgical woes

Posted by susan h on 11/28/01 at 21:14 (065572)

in as much pain now as 7months ago when I had heel spur surgery on left foot. now my right foot is starting with the burn and soreness. have had P.T.,ice and stretch daily, have my own ultra-sound machine nothing works. next getting mri's to look for tarsl tunnel syndrome. have prescription orthodics, 45 years old, 5'8,150 lbs, very active on my feet. Don't run but always on the go with farm activity. is the eswt painful and do you think it might help? Low on hope and running out of options.

Re: post surgical woes

DR Zuckerman on 12/01/01 at 09:54 (065808)

Our group of ESWT doctors have treated many post-surgical heel pain with good results . Where do you live ? If you would like to e-mail Dr. Z (email removed) I can direct you to an ESWT doctor and send you ESWT information

Re: post surgical woes

DR Zuckerman on 12/01/01 at 09:54 (065808)

Our group of ESWT doctors have treated many post-surgical heel pain with good results . Where do you live ? If you would like to e-mail Dr. Z (email removed) I can direct you to an ESWT doctor and send you ESWT information