Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

info.

Posted by deborah k. moore on 11/29/01 at 13:01 (065636)

i when to the dr. and he told me i have tarsal tunnal syndrome and i have been in pain for about a month now. and i was hoping the would be gone by now. i having doing what ever the dr. told me to do. but i am having these sharp pain in my the bottom of my foot around my ankel they come and go all the time. and i have grabe my foot and put a little pressure on it for the pain to stop. the dr. all so done a nerve test on me.and told me i have some nerve damge there. i was woulding would i have this pain always now or what.and my husband don't understand it promble eather. please send us more info.on this .
thanks
deborah

Re: Good Luck w/ the pain

ShaneS on 11/29/01 at 17:01 (065659)

Deborah,

good luck waiting for the pain to go away! I've waited for over two years and it only gets worse. I've been through everything; cortisone shots, orthotics, you name it..and I saw 3 different doctors. I am having surgery tomorrow for a TTS release. Hopefully I get some results - then it's on to the other foot! As far as information goes, this website and message board is one of the most useful out there. Read on down the line and you'll learn quite a bit. Good luck

Re: Vitamin B

CArmen H on 11/30/01 at 10:00 (065714)

Try taking B6 for pain and nerve health. also ask your doctor about Neurontin....works for some people.
Stay active on here and don't have surgery unless you have TRIED everything.

Re: Good Luck w/ the pain

ShaneS on 11/29/01 at 17:01 (065659)

Deborah,

good luck waiting for the pain to go away! I've waited for over two years and it only gets worse. I've been through everything; cortisone shots, orthotics, you name it..and I saw 3 different doctors. I am having surgery tomorrow for a TTS release. Hopefully I get some results - then it's on to the other foot! As far as information goes, this website and message board is one of the most useful out there. Read on down the line and you'll learn quite a bit. Good luck

Re: Vitamin B

CArmen H on 11/30/01 at 10:00 (065714)

Try taking B6 for pain and nerve health. also ask your doctor about Neurontin....works for some people.
Stay active on here and don't have surgery unless you have TRIED everything.