Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

That little heel icon is so cute!

Posted by Carole C on 12/01/01 at 13:20 (065829)

Scott,

I think that little icon with the heel, and a red dot of pain on the heel, is so cute! It makes it so easy to find this site among my MSIE favorites.

I just wanted to tell you that somebody appreciates the little things you do, as well as all your work in re-vamping the message boards and in creating this site and all the rest.

Carole

--------

Re: That little heel icon is so cute!

BrianG on 12/01/01 at 20:18 (065864)

Hi Carole,

Just wondering where you found the icon? I haven't seemed to come across it yet. Thanks

BCG

Carole C on 12/01/01 at 20:21 (065865)

Well, I went to http://www.heelspurs.com and then I saved it to my favorites. When I looked, there it was, instead of the regular one that looks like a sheet of paper with a blue 'e' on it.

Hope that works for you too! It's really cute and makes it easy to find the site in my favorites.

Carole

______

BrianG on 12/01/01 at 21:13 (065869)

Thanks, I gave it a try, but didn't get it. I'm using Webtv, which is pretty much a toy, compared to a PC.

BCG

Carole C on 12/01/01 at 21:27 (065872)

Sorry! I have never used a WebTV so I didn't think about that. If you ever visit the site on a PC, it might be fun to try.

Carole

BrianG on 12/01/01 at 20:18 (065864)

Hi Carole,

Just wondering where you found the icon? I haven't seemed to come across it yet. Thanks

BCG

Carole C on 12/01/01 at 20:21 (065865)

Well, I went to http://www.heelspurs.com and then I saved it to my favorites. When I looked, there it was, instead of the regular one that looks like a sheet of paper with a blue 'e' on it.

Hope that works for you too! It's really cute and makes it easy to find the site in my favorites.

Carole

______

BrianG on 12/01/01 at 21:13 (065869)

Thanks, I gave it a try, but didn't get it. I'm using Webtv, which is pretty much a toy, compared to a PC.

BCG

Carole C on 12/01/01 at 21:27 (065872)

Sorry! I have never used a WebTV so I didn't think about that. If you ever visit the site on a PC, it might be fun to try.

Carole