Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

REIMBURSEMENT DEPOSITED THIS MORNING!!!

Posted by Kathryn T on 12/01/01 at 16:12 (065839)

All's fair in love and war........

Re: REIMBURSEMENT DEPOSITED THIS MORNING!!!

Scott R on 12/03/01 at 12:48 (065981)

I did not reimburse you because you posted (I've just now seen the posts). Eventhough you broke our agreement and returned a used product that I can't resell, I decided to give a refund.

Kathryn T on 12/03/01 at 17:17 (066013)

Sorry but I have never broken an agreement before in my life.
We had no 'agreement'.

I bought a crummy product from you with the knowledge that if I wasn't satisfied I could get a refund.
In the case of this particular orthotic, I couldn't know for sure if it was a good product or not until I tried it.

Period. The End.

Scott R on 12/04/01 at 12:07 (066098)

The order page and receipt/return slip are very clear that returns are only for unused products and it's stated in all CAPS. By ordering the product you agreed to the return policy as stated on the order page. By stating the return policy on the order form itself I have gone further than most websites. If she thought it was a crummy product, she could have sent it back without heating and molding it to where it can't be resold.

Scott R on 12/03/01 at 12:48 (065981)

I did not reimburse you because you posted (I've just now seen the posts). Eventhough you broke our agreement and returned a used product that I can't resell, I decided to give a refund.

Kathryn T on 12/03/01 at 17:17 (066013)

Sorry but I have never broken an agreement before in my life.
We had no 'agreement'.

I bought a crummy product from you with the knowledge that if I wasn't satisfied I could get a refund.
In the case of this particular orthotic, I couldn't know for sure if it was a good product or not until I tried it.

Period. The End.

Scott R on 12/04/01 at 12:07 (066098)

The order page and receipt/return slip are very clear that returns are only for unused products and it's stated in all CAPS. By ordering the product you agreed to the return policy as stated on the order page. By stating the return policy on the order form itself I have gone further than most websites. If she thought it was a crummy product, she could have sent it back without heating and molding it to where it can't be resold.