Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Tammie

Posted by Carmen H on 12/03/01 at 11:39 (065978)

Hi Tammie~

How ya feeling today???

Re: Carmen

Tammie on 12/04/01 at 10:33 (066081)

I am sorry I am not ignoring u just unsure how to answer. I am feeling a bit overwelmed with several things and allot of issues. But I am grateful for the friends I have made here! Even if I am hard headed I still hear. I am like allot of others strugling to find what works best for me and of course my life and family. I have gotton allot of good suggestions and will try very hard to try some of them. I hope that u to Carmen are doing better and that soon you will find some answers and ones that feel much more comfortable! Take care and know that I care! Hugs!

Re: Carmen

Tammie on 12/04/01 at 10:33 (066081)

I am sorry I am not ignoring u just unsure how to answer. I am feeling a bit overwelmed with several things and allot of issues. But I am grateful for the friends I have made here! Even if I am hard headed I still hear. I am like allot of others strugling to find what works best for me and of course my life and family. I have gotton allot of good suggestions and will try very hard to try some of them. I hope that u to Carmen are doing better and that soon you will find some answers and ones that feel much more comfortable! Take care and know that I care! Hugs!