Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

****BEST WISHES**** LAURIE R.

Posted by Necee on 12/04/01 at 11:11 (066088)

Laurie,
I sent you an email, sure hope you saw it before leaving for the hospital.
Hope it brings you some comfort to know that we are all thinking of you, and praying that this may be the answer to your long and hard battle with foot pain.
As I struggle with my foot pain and all the other problems of life, I find it so much easier to cope just knowing that I have friends here who care and understand. But most important, knowing and believing that God is always there and he never leaves us. That is my prayer for you Laurie, that you continue to seek his guidance and ask for his help always.
So as you recover at home, just remember your not alone. There may be hundreds of miles between us but your close to our hearts.
With love and prayers,
Necee

Re: ****BEST WISHES**** LAURIE R.

Beverly on 12/04/01 at 11:43 (066092)

Laurie,

I hope this third injection gives you more relief and helps give your PM doctor further clues on helping you.

This is really weird, the message thingie knows my name and I'm not having to write it in.

Best wishes,
Beverly

Re: To Beverly Re: ~~Message Thingie~~

Necee on 12/04/01 at 11:47 (066094)

Yes Beverly it's really weird, my message thingie does the same also.
Scott must be playing around again!
Hope you doing ok,
Happy Trails......

Re: ****BEST WISHES**** LAURIE R.

Beverly on 12/04/01 at 11:43 (066092)

Laurie,

I hope this third injection gives you more relief and helps give your PM doctor further clues on helping you.

This is really weird, the message thingie knows my name and I'm not having to write it in.

Best wishes,
Beverly

Re: To Beverly Re: ~~Message Thingie~~

Necee on 12/04/01 at 11:47 (066094)

Yes Beverly it's really weird, my message thingie does the same also.
Scott must be playing around again!
Hope you doing ok,
Happy Trails......