Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

I AM FEELING THE LOVE AND PRAYERS , THANK YOU ALL

Posted by Laurie R on 12/05/01 at 15:25 (066223)

Hello Everyone , I can not even thank you enough for all your prayers and love and good thoughts . They have worked . I am feeling rather well today . This last round of injections have worked on the terrible RSD pain . Just yeaterday I was to the point where I could bearly walk . Today what a difference . The spinal injections are well worth it to me . I still have all the other pain going on , but I will take this relief ...

RSD pain is way different then PF and tts pain ... My back is sore from the injections ,but not pain ,just very sore ..

My hubby is being so wonderful and won't let me do anything . It is hard to keep me down . But I have to take it easy ,I sure don't want to mess anything up ...

Ok I just wanted to thank everyone . I hope everyone is doing well , you all are in my prayers and I am sending back to you good thoughts .....

Much love ,Laurie R

Re: I AM FEELING THE LOVE AND PRAYERS , THANK YOU ALL

Maureen S on 12/05/01 at 15:42 (066228)

That is such wonderful news. This has just made my day knowing that you are getting some much needed relief from your suffering.
I will continue to keep you in my thought and prayers.
Maureen

Beverly on 12/05/01 at 18:21 (066261)

Laurie,

I am so happy for you. I can't think of anyone here who has suffered more relentless pain than you have and for such a long period of time.
I hope that shot lasts a good long while. Is there a limit on how many you can have?

Best wishes,
Beverly

Anthony P on 12/05/01 at 20:44 (066271)

Laurie, Glad To hear Your finally getting relief after so long.
I wish you many more pain free days :)
Prayers MY BEST TO YOU Anthony P

Necee on 12/06/01 at 01:34 (066298)

Dearest Laurie,
So good to hear that your feeling better. I do hope and pray that as you rest at home you will continue to improve and soon be able to get on with your life painfree!
So with prayers, thoughts and love in my heart, I wish you well dear friend.
Necee

Maureen S on 12/05/01 at 15:42 (066228)

That is such wonderful news. This has just made my day knowing that you are getting some much needed relief from your suffering.
I will continue to keep you in my thought and prayers.
Maureen

Beverly on 12/05/01 at 18:21 (066261)

Laurie,

I am so happy for you. I can't think of anyone here who has suffered more relentless pain than you have and for such a long period of time.
I hope that shot lasts a good long while. Is there a limit on how many you can have?

Best wishes,
Beverly

Anthony P on 12/05/01 at 20:44 (066271)

Laurie, Glad To hear Your finally getting relief after so long.
I wish you many more pain free days :)
Prayers MY BEST TO YOU Anthony P

Necee on 12/06/01 at 01:34 (066298)

Dearest Laurie,
So good to hear that your feeling better. I do hope and pray that as you rest at home you will continue to improve and soon be able to get on with your life painfree!
So with prayers, thoughts and love in my heart, I wish you well dear friend.
Necee