Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

****THINKING OF YOU TAMMIE***

Posted by Necee on 12/06/01 at 02:22 (066300)

Tammie I'm so proud of you.

I can't tell you the times I've thought about you and prayed that God would show you the way. Tammie,like you I don't want to see you have to give up your job as a nurse, first of all because of what it means to you, and secondly because of what you give to others through your work. The nursing profession needs more loving, caring and devoted people like yourself. I can just imagine the joy you bring to your patients. You have been a nurse to all of us here. Just like showing up for work, we can always count on you being here. We have been encouraged by you, your thoughtfulness has lifted many spirits and put smiles on many a long face.
So thank you from the bottom of my heart for being here, and for being completely open and honest about your thoughts and feelings. To do that takes a lot of courage, and I admire you and respect you for that.
So as you move forward down lifes pathway I know that you will be alright.
You know its not always going to be a smooth one, for if it was we would never learn anything in life.
With love and prayers,
Necee

Re: Thank u Necee

Tammie on 12/07/01 at 12:30 (066444)

Necee, You know that I am grateful for our chats I really miss them when we miss each other! You are a terrific person and I am so grateful that we have been fortuante to have met here! I do hope that u are resting your feet and that u are feeling better! I miss u in chat hope to talk soon! Smoothe road no I understand around here winter plays havic with our roads and puts plenty of pot holes in to ! Thank u for the prayers as i keep u in mine always! Hugs to u

Re: Thank u Necee

Tammie on 12/07/01 at 12:30 (066444)

Necee, You know that I am grateful for our chats I really miss them when we miss each other! You are a terrific person and I am so grateful that we have been fortuante to have met here! I do hope that u are resting your feet and that u are feeling better! I miss u in chat hope to talk soon! Smoothe road no I understand around here winter plays havic with our roads and puts plenty of pot holes in to ! Thank u for the prayers as i keep u in mine always! Hugs to u