Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

**THINKING OF YOU LAURIE**

Posted by Necee on 12/06/01 at 02:30 (066301)

Hi Laurie,
With this post comes a wish that tomorrow will be better than today. Even through your pain and suffering you continue to be here for all of us. Thank you for caring, sharing and giving the rest of us encouragment when you probably needed it most.
With love and prayers,
Necee

Re: **THINKING OF YOU LAURIE**

Laurie R on 12/06/01 at 21:18 (066374)

Dear Necee , Thank you so much for all your kind words . They mean the world to me .... I am still doing really well with the RSD pian . I just hope this injection lasts for a while . I don't want to get my hopes up , but I am enjoying every little minute of it . My other foot troubles are still there ,but I am so greatful for this relief ...

Thank you again Necee , you are such a wonderful friend ...

Much love to you always and thank you for thinking about me ...Laurie R

Re: **THINKING OF YOU LAURIE**

Laurie R on 12/06/01 at 21:18 (066374)

Dear Necee , Thank you so much for all your kind words . They mean the world to me .... I am still doing really well with the RSD pian . I just hope this injection lasts for a while . I don't want to get my hopes up , but I am enjoying every little minute of it . My other foot troubles are still there ,but I am so greatful for this relief ...

Thank you again Necee , you are such a wonderful friend ...

Much love to you always and thank you for thinking about me ...Laurie R