Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

FULL/"FOOL" MOON

Posted by RACHAEL T. on 12/09/01 at 13:04 (066580)

I have noticed that those days preceding the full/'fool' moon, & the full moon day, that I suffer worse foot pain. I also know that the moon has influence on the tide & waters - so I am assuming it plays a role in our body's water content .....can you explain actually what influence or give info to a website that offers such information. Thanks!

Re: FULL/"FOOL" MOON

John h on 12/09/01 at 13:37 (066582)

Rachel: we recently had a Blue Moon (two full moons in one month). Double trouble. I do know this that the moon sure effects bass fishing and effects my wifes attitude.

Carole C on 12/09/01 at 20:22 (066603)

Some people say that women are ruled by the moon. Maybe that's because our hormonal cycles sometimes tend to follow the lunar cycle. Or maybe it's because men think we are 'luna'-tics. (grin)

I haven't been hurting for long enough to notice any patterns related to lunar cycles or weather. I've noticed that PF pain and depression seem to coincide, but correlation is not causation (or, which came first, the chicken or the egg?).

Carole C

Barbara TX on 12/11/01 at 21:58 (066786)

You might check to see if your cycle is following the moon's cycle. Lots of women have reported pain that corresponds to certain times in their cycles. B.

john h on 12/12/01 at 09:32 (066813)

I know for a fact that Lon Chenney (The Wolfman) was really effect in a very bad way by a full moon.

John h on 12/09/01 at 13:37 (066582)

Rachel: we recently had a Blue Moon (two full moons in one month). Double trouble. I do know this that the moon sure effects bass fishing and effects my wifes attitude.

Carole C on 12/09/01 at 20:22 (066603)

Some people say that women are ruled by the moon. Maybe that's because our hormonal cycles sometimes tend to follow the lunar cycle. Or maybe it's because men think we are 'luna'-tics. (grin)

I haven't been hurting for long enough to notice any patterns related to lunar cycles or weather. I've noticed that PF pain and depression seem to coincide, but correlation is not causation (or, which came first, the chicken or the egg?).

Carole C

Barbara TX on 12/11/01 at 21:58 (066786)

You might check to see if your cycle is following the moon's cycle. Lots of women have reported pain that corresponds to certain times in their cycles. B.

john h on 12/12/01 at 09:32 (066813)

I know for a fact that Lon Chenney (The Wolfman) was really effect in a very bad way by a full moon.