Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Does TTS hurt at night?

Posted by Linda L on 12/09/01 at 14:39 (066587)

I'm new to the message board, so please be patient. I have lots of pain at night...particularly burning at the site of the tarsal nerve. Recently, when I arise in the morning, my ankle is 'tight' and stiff that itI can hardly walk. It only takes a few minutes for the ligament and nerves to stretch out to 'normal' pain. Does anyone experience this symptom? Linda

Re: Does TTS hurt at night?

brittni on 12/09/01 at 18:44 (066598)

The pain in my ankel is so massive it wakes me up at night. My calf muscle hurts alot. It doesn't feel tight but the pain for me happens at any given time. I am know afraid to drive becasue I do not know when pain is going to accur in my tarsel area.

wendyn on 12/11/01 at 23:05 (066793)

For many people it seems to hurt worse as the day progresses and even at night.

Re: Linda, please correct your email

Scott R on 12/12/01 at 08:59 (066806)

Linda, you've mistyped your email address. Everytime someone responds to your posts, I get a 'bounce-back' fom your message.

brittni on 12/09/01 at 18:44 (066598)

The pain in my ankel is so massive it wakes me up at night. My calf muscle hurts alot. It doesn't feel tight but the pain for me happens at any given time. I am know afraid to drive becasue I do not know when pain is going to accur in my tarsel area.

wendyn on 12/11/01 at 23:05 (066793)

For many people it seems to hurt worse as the day progresses and even at night.

Re: Linda, please correct your email

Scott R on 12/12/01 at 08:59 (066806)

Linda, you've mistyped your email address. Everytime someone responds to your posts, I get a 'bounce-back' fom your message.