Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Hi there everybody from Clara!

Posted by clara on 12/10/01 at 10:22 (066621)

Hi!

How are you folks!? I am so sorry today. I´m having kind of a 'back-lash' since a couple of days. But its not in that common PF- area!!!!
Now I´m really sad and worried! I have got a horrific pain under THE OTHER side of the foot! I don´t know what you call it, under the 'ball of the foot'?! But I reaaaaly am thankful that it isn´t in the 'old' area, it was more on the center heel area. So, I was at a doctor today, and he said that this is 'nothing at all to worry about'! Well, I do hope he´s right...!!!!!
It will heal out in a couple of days, he says. I can feel a bone under the foot, and it hurts when I touch it! What is this?!

Someone who can give me a 'tip of the day'? Can I tape only under the ball of the foot?! On wednesday I will go and get acupuncure, I long for it!

I´m sure this going to cure, too, but I´ve been so happy, that I did not have any more of that PF-pain! I think maybe I should have been even more happy and thankful!!!!!!!

Hugs to you all - I´m glad you´re out there!
(I will NOT give up!!)

//from Clara

Re: Hi there everybody from Clara!

Julie on 12/10/01 at 16:35 (066639)

Hi Clara

I'm sorry you're having more trouble. I hope the doctor is right and that it's nothing to worry about. The best thing is probably to rest it now as much as possible, and give it a chance to heal. Let us know how it goes!

Suzanne D on 12/10/01 at 18:41 (066657)

I'm sorry you are experiencing more pain, Clara! I hope that you find relief soon. Take care! You are in my thoughts and prayers.

clara on 12/11/01 at 03:24 (066686)

Thank you so much!!!!!!

I´m feeling a little better today, but it still hurts....yesterday I was depressed and sad and I was really in need for some support - and here you are!!!

Suzanne, thanks! and did you get my e-mail? And Julie, thanks for being there!! I do lots of 'office-yoga' - it´s fantastic! I now know how important it is to breathe right!!

Hugs from

//Clara

Julie on 12/11/01 at 08:28 (066695)

Hi Clara

Good to hear you sounding more cheerful today.

I'm glad 'Office Yoga' is useful to you. No, nothing is more important than breathing well - in life and in yoga. Your breath is really your best friend: it supplies you with energy, uplifts you when you're depressed, calms you when you're agitated. I've learned a lot in the 11 years since writing the book, and I were writing it again, I'd make a better job of that part! But I think it will have to be another book, another time.

I hope you're staying off your feet and getting yourself better. Enjoy acupuncture tomorrow!

Stay in touch.

All the best

Julie

Re: your e-mail...

Suzanne D on 12/11/01 at 13:42 (066727)

I am so sorry, Clara: I did not receive your e-mail! I appreciate your taking the time to write and am so sorry that I didn't get it. There were some days last week when our e-mal was closed to all messages other than those in our system because of a viurs. Perhaps that is when you sent it. If you don't have to type it again and can resend it quickly, i would appreciate it! Here is my e-mail address:

(email removed)

I'm glad you're feeling some better today! :-) I hope that continues.

Clara on 12/14/01 at 08:16 (066936)

Hello Suzanne!!

Thanks, I will try send the e-mail again. Please tell me if you not get it. I mailed you at the e-mailadress you gave me so that´s really a mystery. It was fun to write it, but you must have patience with me, my english is not that 'super' I think.... But maybe you´ll get som laughter, but laugher is only good for you!!

I feel happier because i´m feeling a lot better today, yesterday I was at my acu´s and that helps me a lot, I think. He says that I have walked to much 'tiptoe', it´s very important to always have inserts, and never goe barefoot, even in the shower. I have neglected that during the past 2 months when I have been 'cured'.

Well, I will think about that now!!!!!!!!

And thank you Julie, and you all heelspurs-friends too!!! I will stay in touch, you can count on that!

Hugs
//Clara

Suzanne D on 12/14/01 at 22:51 (067009)

I am so sorry that you took the time to write, Clara, and I did not get it. I will keep checking as you send it again. You are kind to take your time to do this. Here is my e-mail again:

(email removed)

I am glad to hear you are feeling better! I hope that continues!! :-)

Julie on 12/10/01 at 16:35 (066639)

Hi Clara

I'm sorry you're having more trouble. I hope the doctor is right and that it's nothing to worry about. The best thing is probably to rest it now as much as possible, and give it a chance to heal. Let us know how it goes!

Suzanne D on 12/10/01 at 18:41 (066657)

I'm sorry you are experiencing more pain, Clara! I hope that you find relief soon. Take care! You are in my thoughts and prayers.

clara on 12/11/01 at 03:24 (066686)

Thank you so much!!!!!!

I´m feeling a little better today, but it still hurts....yesterday I was depressed and sad and I was really in need for some support - and here you are!!!

Suzanne, thanks! and did you get my e-mail? And Julie, thanks for being there!! I do lots of 'office-yoga' - it´s fantastic! I now know how important it is to breathe right!!

Hugs from

//Clara

Julie on 12/11/01 at 08:28 (066695)

Hi Clara

Good to hear you sounding more cheerful today.

I'm glad 'Office Yoga' is useful to you. No, nothing is more important than breathing well - in life and in yoga. Your breath is really your best friend: it supplies you with energy, uplifts you when you're depressed, calms you when you're agitated. I've learned a lot in the 11 years since writing the book, and I were writing it again, I'd make a better job of that part! But I think it will have to be another book, another time.

I hope you're staying off your feet and getting yourself better. Enjoy acupuncture tomorrow!

Stay in touch.

All the best

Julie

Suzanne D on 12/11/01 at 13:42 (066727)

I am so sorry, Clara: I did not receive your e-mail! I appreciate your taking the time to write and am so sorry that I didn't get it. There were some days last week when our e-mal was closed to all messages other than those in our system because of a viurs. Perhaps that is when you sent it. If you don't have to type it again and can resend it quickly, i would appreciate it! Here is my e-mail address:

(email removed)

I'm glad you're feeling some better today! :-) I hope that continues.

Clara on 12/14/01 at 08:16 (066936)

Hello Suzanne!!

Thanks, I will try send the e-mail again. Please tell me if you not get it. I mailed you at the e-mailadress you gave me so that´s really a mystery. It was fun to write it, but you must have patience with me, my english is not that 'super' I think.... But maybe you´ll get som laughter, but laugher is only good for you!!

I feel happier because i´m feeling a lot better today, yesterday I was at my acu´s and that helps me a lot, I think. He says that I have walked to much 'tiptoe', it´s very important to always have inserts, and never goe barefoot, even in the shower. I have neglected that during the past 2 months when I have been 'cured'.

Well, I will think about that now!!!!!!!!

And thank you Julie, and you all heelspurs-friends too!!! I will stay in touch, you can count on that!

Hugs
//Clara

Suzanne D on 12/14/01 at 22:51 (067009)

I am so sorry that you took the time to write, Clara, and I did not get it. I will keep checking as you send it again. You are kind to take your time to do this. Here is my e-mail again:

(email removed)

I am glad to hear you are feeling better! I hope that continues!! :-)