Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Catherine L.- A.R.T. ?

Posted by Sherrie M. on 12/11/01 at 08:46 (066697)

Hi Catherine, You are presently having art done for pf alone or any other problems? Does the chiro do any other types of therapy besides the art? Like ultrasound or electric- stim? How many sessions have you had or did have before it started helping? Lots of questions. Thanks, Sherrie

Re: Catherine L.- A.R.T. ?

CatherineL on 12/11/01 at 09:06 (066701)

Hi Sherrie,

Yes, ART for PF
He hasn't done anything else, but I've had phisio several times over the past year and a half and they've done the stim, ultrasound, laser, etc.

I've had only 3 ART sessions and it helped from the first time. But, with everything else, I stopped going a few weeks ago, and it's bad again.

I've decided to go with a combo of the following for about a month: night splint, vioxx, tapping, ice, orthotics, laser therapy, ART.

Still hoping for a miricle...
Thanx
Catherine

Re: Catherine L.- A.R.T. ?

CatherineL on 12/11/01 at 09:06 (066701)

Hi Sherrie,

Yes, ART for PF
He hasn't done anything else, but I've had phisio several times over the past year and a half and they've done the stim, ultrasound, laser, etc.

I've had only 3 ART sessions and it helped from the first time. But, with everything else, I stopped going a few weeks ago, and it's bad again.

I've decided to go with a combo of the following for about a month: night splint, vioxx, tapping, ice, orthotics, laser therapy, ART.

Still hoping for a miricle...
Thanx
Catherine