Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

After six months

Posted by cindyp on 12/15/01 at 20:55 (067083)

I feel pretty good some pain sometimes but not a lot. i have noticed a weird thing. My foot falls asleep easily. Really easily. But I figure that's because I am minus a vein in the foot that everybody else has. Just kinda weird with the strange circulation .

Re: After six months

Dr. Zuckeman on 12/16/01 at 14:36 (067130)

Are you sure that it isn't a very tired feeling. You had pretty extensive foot surgery on the bottom of the foot which will leave you for six months to one year with a tire feeling. If this is what you are talking about it will either go away or be less obvious

cindyp on 12/16/01 at 18:13 (067146)

i honestly don't think so but could be wrong (not like that hasn't happened before ;). It feels more like when you arm or whatever falls asleep?

Dr. Zuckeman on 12/16/01 at 19:38 (067154)

Maybe it could be small nerves waking up . This is strange. I remember your mri very well and the location of the growth. Just going to have to wait and see . Due to your great recovery so far I wouldn't be worried about this

cindyp on 12/16/01 at 20:08 (067159)

No so far it has been GREAT hehe just kinda odd. If that's my only complaint i should slap myself. heheh

Dr. Zuckeman on 12/16/01 at 14:36 (067130)

Are you sure that it isn't a very tired feeling. You had pretty extensive foot surgery on the bottom of the foot which will leave you for six months to one year with a tire feeling. If this is what you are talking about it will either go away or be less obvious

cindyp on 12/16/01 at 18:13 (067146)

i honestly don't think so but could be wrong (not like that hasn't happened before ;). It feels more like when you arm or whatever falls asleep?

Dr. Zuckeman on 12/16/01 at 19:38 (067154)

Maybe it could be small nerves waking up . This is strange. I remember your mri very well and the location of the growth. Just going to have to wait and see . Due to your great recovery so far I wouldn't be worried about this

cindyp on 12/16/01 at 20:08 (067159)

No so far it has been GREAT hehe just kinda odd. If that's my only complaint i should slap myself. heheh