Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Would anyone like to have these shoes??

Posted by Suzanne D on 12/17/01 at 16:28 (067225)

As with many of you, I have been on the 'great shoe chase' during the last few months with PF. What I wear now are 4 pairs of shoes: a pair of softbed Arizonas, a pair of Bostons generously donated on this site (great with socks as they are a medium width), a pair of Bostons I bought in a narrow for hose or thinner socks and a pair of Anapolis Birks, ordered from Germany. Not long after I bought the Arizonas, I found a shoe store going out of business and got a good deal on another pair. They are a size 43 which is what all my others are except the Arizonas. For some reason, even though my toes come right to the end in a 42, the arch fits me better in that size. In the 43, I tend to scoot my feet up to the end for the arch to be comfortable. So the sale pair does not feel good for that reason and also as it is a regular footbed. My feet must be so sensitive that I need the softbed.

With all that explanation you didn't need,:-) I am offering a pair of Birkenstock Arizonas, size 43, light beige in color, medium width free for the asking to whoever e-mails me first with their address. I will send them to you with my good wishes that they will help you! They have not been worn outside my home.

Here is my e-mail:
(email removed)

Best wishes!

Re: Would anyone like to have these shoes??

Suzanne D on 12/17/01 at 16:32 (067226)

I typed out my e-mail in the above post but it didn't appear! I'll try again. If it does not appear in this post, then there is something I don't understand regarding the e-mail(optional and hidden) I presume. If I can understand that, I will straighten this out!

I'll try again:

(email removed)

Suzanne D on 12/17/01 at 16:36 (067230)

I've e-mailed Scott to ask why this is not showing up. I'll try again when I understand what to do!

Re: trying again...

Suzanne D on 12/17/01 at 20:14 (067269)

Here's my e-mail address for anyone interested in the shoes. Scott thinks he has the problem fixed.

(email removed)

Re: Someone has asked for the shoes...

Suzanne D on 12/18/01 at 15:04 (067335)

I received an e-mail from someone today, so the shoes will leave Kentucky and travel to New York City where I hope they will be put to good use! :-)

Suzanne D on 12/17/01 at 16:32 (067226)

I typed out my e-mail in the above post but it didn't appear! I'll try again. If it does not appear in this post, then there is something I don't understand regarding the e-mail(optional and hidden) I presume. If I can understand that, I will straighten this out!

I'll try again:

(email removed)

Suzanne D on 12/17/01 at 16:36 (067230)

I've e-mailed Scott to ask why this is not showing up. I'll try again when I understand what to do!

Re: trying again...

Suzanne D on 12/17/01 at 20:14 (067269)

Here's my e-mail address for anyone interested in the shoes. Scott thinks he has the problem fixed.

(email removed)

Re: Someone has asked for the shoes...

Suzanne D on 12/18/01 at 15:04 (067335)

I received an e-mail from someone today, so the shoes will leave Kentucky and travel to New York City where I hope they will be put to good use! :-)