Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

To Tammie

Posted by Laurie R on 12/18/01 at 11:00 (067324)

Dear Tammie , How are you doing ? Missing you on the board ... I hope your pain is not bad ... Just know that I am praying for you and wishig you only the best.......Much love ,Laruie R

Re: To Tammie

Suzanne D on 12/18/01 at 14:49 (067332)

Yes, Tammie, we miss you! And you are often in my thoughts and prayers. I hope you are having a 'good feet' day! :-) Take care...

Re: Thank you for the thoughts, I have been interested in a great many conversations here,

Tammie on 12/18/01 at 17:47 (067351)

I am here, lurking and reading when I can! I think of you all quite often and well sometimes just dont want to post as I hate to always be the downer as that is not me or my style. I do not mean to concern others as I am ok except sicko feet.

This is the holiday season and my son came home from college so I have been enjoying him while I can . Today we made candy and a batch of cookies, in between laundry and other interuptions. He has been a great help and I actually had some fun and some good conversation with him. Of course dont mention to anyone that mr. macho was in kitchen with mom . Or it may never happen again! LOL I actually sat in a chair and he did alot so was nice. I work tomorrow and then we will try our hands at some more baking thurs and fri. The other kids are in school so it is really just nice to listen and see how my son is maturing into a nice young man! Oh yes we do not talk about feet either how refreshing lol!If u know what i mean.

I was to see the new dr. thurs but they rebooked to jan as the dr. had a family emergency. I was a bit disapointed as I wanted to be done with this or at least have it over with. But heh has been so long what is a couple of weeks more. Feet are feet as you all know still there and still trouble but I am not going to allow them to spoil the holiday. I have been interested and folowing the conversation about sick and ill parents and death, since I work in a nursing home, I see allot of this and it is truly sad but at times it is a wonderful relief to see suffering come to a end. I feel so sad for those that feel pain be it there own or that of there loved ones . Most are very wonderful people, just do not know what or how to say something to console people. They fear it will either be lame or wrong in any way, or maybe perhaps they themselves are uncomfortable with it. In any case careful to judge them as they may be very loving and wonderful people just not very wordy if u know what i mean. But to all ,I wish the happiness and love of this great time of year to touch your hearts and to reach out and give the gift of love to each other. It is the best gift to anyone that can be given and actually it is free no cost so no excuse to not take advantage of it! Take care my friends and know that u are all with me in my thoughts and my prayers.I must add that I felt a wonderful sense of love here with the offers going out to a wonderful poster , so that she would not be alone at the holidays, I thought that yes there is alot of good and wonderful loving people here another reason I like to be near! I also know that it is not a sham it is from the hearts of there loving souls. May they always feel the gift of love in there heart as they reach out to share with others!

Re: To Tammie

Suzanne D on 12/18/01 at 14:49 (067332)

Yes, Tammie, we miss you! And you are often in my thoughts and prayers. I hope you are having a 'good feet' day! :-) Take care...

Re: Thank you for the thoughts, I have been interested in a great many conversations here,

Tammie on 12/18/01 at 17:47 (067351)

I am here, lurking and reading when I can! I think of you all quite often and well sometimes just dont want to post as I hate to always be the downer as that is not me or my style. I do not mean to concern others as I am ok except sicko feet.

This is the holiday season and my son came home from college so I have been enjoying him while I can . Today we made candy and a batch of cookies, in between laundry and other interuptions. He has been a great help and I actually had some fun and some good conversation with him. Of course dont mention to anyone that mr. macho was in kitchen with mom . Or it may never happen again! LOL I actually sat in a chair and he did alot so was nice. I work tomorrow and then we will try our hands at some more baking thurs and fri. The other kids are in school so it is really just nice to listen and see how my son is maturing into a nice young man! Oh yes we do not talk about feet either how refreshing lol!If u know what i mean.

I was to see the new dr. thurs but they rebooked to jan as the dr. had a family emergency. I was a bit disapointed as I wanted to be done with this or at least have it over with. But heh has been so long what is a couple of weeks more. Feet are feet as you all know still there and still trouble but I am not going to allow them to spoil the holiday. I have been interested and folowing the conversation about sick and ill parents and death, since I work in a nursing home, I see allot of this and it is truly sad but at times it is a wonderful relief to see suffering come to a end. I feel so sad for those that feel pain be it there own or that of there loved ones . Most are very wonderful people, just do not know what or how to say something to console people. They fear it will either be lame or wrong in any way, or maybe perhaps they themselves are uncomfortable with it. In any case careful to judge them as they may be very loving and wonderful people just not very wordy if u know what i mean. But to all ,I wish the happiness and love of this great time of year to touch your hearts and to reach out and give the gift of love to each other. It is the best gift to anyone that can be given and actually it is free no cost so no excuse to not take advantage of it! Take care my friends and know that u are all with me in my thoughts and my prayers.I must add that I felt a wonderful sense of love here with the offers going out to a wonderful poster , so that she would not be alone at the holidays, I thought that yes there is alot of good and wonderful loving people here another reason I like to be near! I also know that it is not a sham it is from the hearts of there loving souls. May they always feel the gift of love in there heart as they reach out to share with others!