Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

to Ellen in New York City

Posted by Suzanne D on 12/18/01 at 15:07 (067337)

Dear Ellen,
I have been thinking of you and hoping that your life is getting back to 'normal' and just wanting you to know that I/we haven't forgotten... Sometimes when everyone seems to be in a celebration mood, sad memories are hard to deal with. But, may the HOPE that is the reality of Christmas bring you peace...
I just wanted you to know you are remembered and that we wish you well at this season and always! :-)

Re: to Ellen in New York City

Necee on 12/18/01 at 23:41 (067380)

Merry Christmas Ellen,

As this holiday season quickly approaches with hectic days filled with long lines and some short tempers, I will remember you, and the many in New York that are still digging out from the mental anguish and despair.
I hope and pray that you have a wonderful Christmas and many blessings in the New Year.
Please keep in touch with your friends here.
Happy Trails
Necee

Julie on 12/19/01 at 01:51 (067382)

Ellen, I too wish you a good Christmas and a healing 2002. You are very much in my thoughts. And we'd all love to see you back here.

Clara on 12/19/01 at 03:36 (067385)

Ellen. I have been thinking of you (and all you folks in USA and all other strucked (right spelled?) countries) since sept.11 and I hope that you´re alright and have a nice Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Loving thoughts
//Clara

Re: Ho Ho Ho

Carmen H on 12/19/01 at 07:20 (067387)

Happy holidays Ellen.....We can't wait to see you back again.
I hope you are taking care of yourself.
:-)

Re: to Ellen in New York City and all those who will feel sadness

Tammie on 12/20/01 at 21:33 (067541)

As my family is all tucked in and I sit and look at my tree all a glow, I see the tears and the sadness that so many will feel this year. As I blink my eyes from my tears, I will see the glow of the lights so bright. I will see the promise that is given on this special night, that god is with us .To guide us thru this horrible night.I will say a prayer or two for those who will have the tears ,so that they may blink and see the lights. That they will know that there is hope and love , never gone for good. Memories will help with the wounds,as time heals all.Tho never forgotton,time will move on to bring the days when the lights shine with the promise of a new day to carry on the memory of those who have left us. I hope that the sadness that is felt my you and others will be lightened by those twinkling lights. Thinking of all those in saddness and hoping them the gift of hope!

Laurie R on 12/20/01 at 22:49 (067548)

Dear Ellen , This time of the year can be very special and very sad at the same time . I wish you and everyone else here only the best ..... My heart goes out to everyone that lost someone dear to them this year .. Remember Ellen you are in our hearts always .... Merry Christmas to you ... Laurie R

Necee on 12/18/01 at 23:41 (067380)

Merry Christmas Ellen,

As this holiday season quickly approaches with hectic days filled with long lines and some short tempers, I will remember you, and the many in New York that are still digging out from the mental anguish and despair.
I hope and pray that you have a wonderful Christmas and many blessings in the New Year.
Please keep in touch with your friends here.
Happy Trails
Necee

Julie on 12/19/01 at 01:51 (067382)

Ellen, I too wish you a good Christmas and a healing 2002. You are very much in my thoughts. And we'd all love to see you back here.

Clara on 12/19/01 at 03:36 (067385)

Ellen. I have been thinking of you (and all you folks in USA and all other strucked (right spelled?) countries) since sept.11 and I hope that you´re alright and have a nice Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Loving thoughts
//Clara

Re: Ho Ho Ho

Carmen H on 12/19/01 at 07:20 (067387)

Happy holidays Ellen.....We can't wait to see you back again.
I hope you are taking care of yourself.
:-)

Re: to Ellen in New York City and all those who will feel sadness

Tammie on 12/20/01 at 21:33 (067541)

As my family is all tucked in and I sit and look at my tree all a glow, I see the tears and the sadness that so many will feel this year. As I blink my eyes from my tears, I will see the glow of the lights so bright. I will see the promise that is given on this special night, that god is with us .To guide us thru this horrible night.I will say a prayer or two for those who will have the tears ,so that they may blink and see the lights. That they will know that there is hope and love , never gone for good. Memories will help with the wounds,as time heals all.Tho never forgotton,time will move on to bring the days when the lights shine with the promise of a new day to carry on the memory of those who have left us. I hope that the sadness that is felt my you and others will be lightened by those twinkling lights. Thinking of all those in saddness and hoping them the gift of hope!

Laurie R on 12/20/01 at 22:49 (067548)

Dear Ellen , This time of the year can be very special and very sad at the same time . I wish you and everyone else here only the best ..... My heart goes out to everyone that lost someone dear to them this year .. Remember Ellen you are in our hearts always .... Merry Christmas to you ... Laurie R